Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

theflyingdonkey

IF-Rockerz

theflyingdonkey

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Isnt it funny how Gauri ALWAYS ruins it for herself? LOL Every time she has a plan, it flops, due to herself mostly. She never succeeded in any of her evil plans or intentions ..

Seriously, she must be the most funniest evil character in the history of vamps in hindi tv-serials.. Havent seen any other vamp that has failed EACH of her so called 'missions' LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiLoverkmhalltheway123zayra_loveindianamerican-anzaeram-..Ananya..kkkk1212niru273cuty_kCrazyy_Fan--Pooja--Pari-GuptaAnother-World.vrshn..Mandy.-dark.horse-Loveurlife1Anjalii...xXxSimi939Siddhi_yipeewida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri: The funniest evil character!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms-Min-Ho

Goldie

Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I did not stand to be honest I want to hurry to let everyone know what she is

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking-taurus3kkkk1212niru273theflyingdonkey-dark.horse-

zayra_love

zayra_love

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Lol
Totaly agree wid u
she i d super flop vamp

Another-World

IF-Dazzler

Another-World

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Hehe I agree with you dear LOL But now I just can't wait for tomorrow's epi...I'm sure after she done the bad things especially putting Arjun's sister in the stairs Gauri ko ek thappad to milenge !! LOL Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.ckkkk1212

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I love it! It is entertaining to watch her overconfidence get the best of her, this is third time in a matter of weeks that I've seen her plans backfire.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.ckkkk1212

lara3110

IF-Rockerz

lara3110

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Rajveer should give a tight slap to Gauri and put handcuffs on her hand and put her in the lock up.

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
guys stop complaining!!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.