Pavitra Rishta

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to ?? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Niki.. Enjoy ur birthday and may God bless you with all the happiness...Thankyou Rachna!Smile

Oh Niki I never knew even you love Rajeev Khandelwal.. I too looooooooove his acting a lot.. So I like Sujal more than Rajeev.. He was best as Sujal.. I never thought anyone could beat him in acting but then Sushant came and he is a fab actor.. So love both of them Embarrassed
Yup I looooove him lots.... I used to watch KTH at 11 o clock just for him.... sujal is the only character on TV whom I have loved as much as Manav... only difference is Manav (old Manav) is a dream boy for all girls, very few faults... I quit the serial after he left... same old story... male lead butchered to make the female look good.Dead

I also thought I wudn't like any other actor/character as much as Rajeev and Sujal, but I think Sushant and Manav appealed to me a lot cos they were TOTALLY different from Rajeev and Sujal (no competition you seeLOL ) am a big pankha of both now... 

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 April 2011 at 1:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaLovePRSoham

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to ?? (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Mandy and Tiya, thanks a lot for the wishes!

Fifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So good to see you!!!

Video didn't work... LOL.... but thanks for the wishes... miss ya!

Originally posted by coolpratz

Happy birthday Nikita.....Party
'm a fan of ur writing... so keep writing moreTongue....May god bless you with happiness n success in life...Big smile.

Thanks a lot! I also hope I keep taking out time regularly for some writing... thanks for encouraging me every now and then... :-)

lunza.Mandy.

Gene_Nisha

IF-Sizzlerz

Gene_Nisha

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
 Happy belated birthday Mandy..hope you have a amazing year ahead and may god fulfill all ur wishes..Party Party 

nisha,aarti..amazingg siggies..lovedd dem Thumbs Up

lunza.Mandy.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Happy Birthday Nikssssss!!!Hug

and belated Birthday Wishes to Mandy Hug

I know about Niki that she is a brainiac well she has to be one for a doctor Tongue and Mandy also gives me that intelligent sort of vibe Ermm thats why A nerdy cake for the two brainiacs Tongue LOL
Now let's come to the point shall we I want Birthday Treats! Stern Smile
Mandy First you ,whenever I post in Bolly forum no matter what I write I want you to ignore my posts completely no stopping and no warnings Stern Smile
And Dr.Nikita from you as a birthday treat I want you to write a medical application to the Dean of my UNI of me being very very very sick Ouch so I can skip exams Day DreamingROFL

Jiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you so much for the wishes and the cake.. wah kya cake hai... LOL

And hey I'm not a nerd *scoffs* if you come to my college you will come to know I'm considered one of the craziest people here jisko dekhke people can only shake their head... especially during JDJ people wanted to take me to a doctor...LOL

Hawww.... nakli medical ceritificate.... I'll do it tomorrow Jia, b'day ke din no beimaani.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Claire, Carpe: Thanks for the wishes!! Smile

Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Heyy Nikki, Many Many happy returns of the day!!! HugHug
God bless you with loads of happiness, laughter, success and love throughout your life...
Its pleasure to read your posts and their analysis , glad to have you with us here Big smile
Rock your birthday!!!

Thanks a lot for the wishes Soni.... its a pleasure to interact with you too... I love your posts too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem..Sonii..lunza

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Dr.Niki Party Hug hope you have a fantabulousssss year ahead and may god fulfill all your dreams and become a very good Doctor in future which i'm sure u'll defo..Thankyou so much Nisha... I hope I work hard and live upto the expectations of all of you.

I truly wish you get a guy like sushant(not exactly though Wink) who takes care of you sooo muchh Big smileDay Dreaming Perr-fect!!!LOL The cake looks yum-yum!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

PartyHave a Happy,Blessed birthday NikiParty

May you have many more, and may all your birthday wishes come true to keep you smiling all through the year!

Thankyou very much Omana for the wishes and thankyou for the feedback for my FF and helping me out of troubled waters... (you know when..WinkLOL)... your comments always encourage me a lot. 

@ Resham::::

Thanks a lot dear!!!!

shootingstar27lunza

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riniiii

Happy B'dae Nikitaaa..... :)

Thanks a lot dear!Smile