Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
CB thanks for the Promo. I think the girl must be Arpi she just has a family to pretend like she is someone else. We will see a more kind father and brother for her this time. CV's just want to fool us or there will be no suspense in the story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo for fri updtd pg 5 (Page 3)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bubbles2k4

Bubbles2k4

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chatter...Finally some ray of hope.  
For one minute even I got confused whether they are bringing back Tanvi or not. But I am so looking forward to Friday...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

BenNevis

Goldie

BenNevis

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hai CB
thanks for the detailed promo.
But i have a doubt from where she jumping into air?
Is it like a sky diving kinda jump from plane ? (as modern and brave girl)

So Avi finishing the last rituals mean then her entry as the old Arpi died and new came as she jumping in the air means she is not gonna bound by the rules but a girl with all kinds of freedom.
She herself freed from the kinda pain, betrayal, innocence , bhainsbhudhi, cunningness, and a life without sacrifies . Now she just herself, not a wife or bahu. wow. I think they will  show the last scene on Friday when she was about to turn to Avi without knowing him(i know she will pretend), Avi will be shocked to see her. so the viewers will be left in taklu or takli's by thinking what Avi gonna do now?. May be Avi thinks that his Arpi was sent back by God for him to ask her for forgiveness and will  try to know who she is?WinkLOL A real test  for Avi's love gonna start now.Wink
Me wish Avi never ever tempted by the looks but wish to see him using  his brains .
The most important thing is how BJ try to make Avi avoid this new girl Pihu in his life.
Its going to be very interesting.
I think  Pihu's family moved to Lallanpur on her dad' s work. and she is gonna be a college student something like that and i can see some connection like friendship between Shika& Tanmay with Pihu's Bro Pawan in the city where the guys studied together in the same college thats how Pihu gonna meet Shika& Simple

Edited by BenNevis - 12 April 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--coolguy3-sia-_nandinitalkie14Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Di for the promo.

Couple of things:

1. Has some time passed (months??) between Arpi 'death' and this new pihu coming? if so, then maybe just maybe it is Arpita, who has been found by this new family and for whatever reason they made her think she is one of them, coming back as this pihu

2. If no time has passed, i.e. just couple of days or something, then the lengths CVs are going to show this family, I'm guessing this is not arpita but someone new who just happens to look like her (obviously played by TB) because if Arpi was hurt, suffered the trauma of being thrown in the river and etc, how can she immediately come back without looking awkward and still suffering?...guessing from the promo, this pihu seems carefree and confident.

I guess we just have to wait to see the mystery being unsolved.

I would hate it very much if it is a lookalike, who reveals bhootni's true colour, then Avdesh falls in love and vice versa.....because I would constantly ask WHAT ABOUT ARPITA????Ouch

coolguy3BenNevistalkie14

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Hey DreamySmile...how are you?

From the very beginning, when the report of Arpi dying first came out, we have been speculating that they will show a leap of about a year and then Arpi will have a makeover and return in a new avatar.

I think that is how this will play out.

BenNevistalkie14Dreamygal301

coolguy3

coolguy3

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
It has 2 b Arpi coz they did not show d face of d body assumed 2 b Arpi's (a signal dat Arpi is not dead, which happens in most of d shows) n now she coming as Pihu 2 take her revenge.......its a PAYBACK TIME frm Arpi aka Pihu 2 Bhootni n li'll 2 Avi also .......... n Cv's hai na toh kitne bhi days ya mnths ho dey wud later reveal Pihu as Arpi (may b 1st Mama Rai /Simple/ Shikha / Tamy wud know as dey wud help her in takng d revenge) n may b later Avi (hope he has enough brains 2 recognize her or even hv a li'll suspicion abt her after he sees her d 1st time) n last but not d least Bhootni (but i guess she wud try n dig more wen she sees her n try 2 find whether she is Arpi or not n obviously her BF PJ wud help her)

BenNevistalkie14Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey DreamySmile...how are you?

From the very beginning, when the report of Arpi dying first came out, we have been speculating that they will show a leap of about a year and then Arpi will have a makeover and return in a new avatar.

I think that is how this will play out.

V!!Hug

How are you? I'm fine but so busyyyyyyyyyy!Big smileLOL

So you think a year will pass?...but Di said in the promo, Avdesh is pouring out Arpi's last remains, so isn't after the death...??

either way, it is looking like maybe a lookalike rather than Arpita coming back for revenge...unless she lost her memory, these people took her in and she considers them her family..?Big smile

Oh well, not long to go and then we can all go agog. One thing though, after all that hype and she comes back very quickly!!LOLLOL..good for us though...But I am so glad I interpreted her FB message correctly...Wink

Take care and talk to you later,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Vistaa

talkie14

IF-Dazzler

talkie14

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Arre relax guys.. Pihu is Arpita....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.