Gunahon Ka Devta

new promo for fri updtd pg 5

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ok i put in update thread but was typing from my cell

the new promo has avdesh going to river to pour out the last remains of arpita and other scene shows a young girl sort of jumping in air. with duppatta flying and hair flying

her face is covered bt we know its tanvi only

background voice  didnt make out what it said

and tanvis this character dress was modern kurti it seems

so she is entering this friday

updated the background voice over on pg 5
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
and ya i m having doubts abt the new girl now.  i mean new tanvi pihu bihu whatever name she brings

doesnt seem the girl who fell from terrace..  just a look alike i guess

bt tb article says  there is no hint if the girl is just look alike or arpita indeed

so mystery continues
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the promo description CB 😃

Wooow Good news coming up in the coming epis. What is this confusion abt Tanvi or some other girl 😕 Oh lord ....I don want any newcomer to jump in at this stage n start her romance with Avi. It wud be injustice with Arpi and her love. Her sacrifices wud be simply wasted. 😭 

I want Tanvi back
yoga23priya thumbnail
Thanks cb di ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

i think that girl will be Arpi not her look like as Ashish said Tanvi is back in shooting.

so she will be wearing Kurti and it will be interesting to see how they will enter in to Avi's life and haveli ðŸ˜³
chatterbox thumbnail
the girl is tanvi

i didnt say she is not tanvi

i meant i doubt that she is arpita in disguise

mean is arpita back or some look alike is back thats my confusion

the face was not shown  but outline of face showed its tanvi only
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just hope its Arpi acting as a look alike coz previous article said dat she wud come bak 2 take her revenge n even Sana said d same n she wud b helped by Shikha, Simple n Tamy n Mama Rai bhi hai na ...........oh plz No Tanvi as a look alike
Edited by coolguy3 - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it wld be better If they show time leap..let say after 1 month or so....! or juz two weeks..

tht wld be good..if its Arpita only!!! Then we can predict tht the girl is Arpita ..nd name is juz changed..

Thnks CB di fr new promo!!!
_nandini thumbnail
Awww CB ... 🤗 Lots of ghee n sugar for u. I got upset thinking if its some other girl but thanx for relaxing me ...Gonna hav a good nite sleep now

Good NIte All 😃😃 Lets gear up for a lovely romance going to be built up in the coming epis 😳😃
joliefille thumbnail
CB di thanx for promo,
 i wish she is Arpi if they want they can hide her identity for month or so,
but plz cv at the end bring her as Arpita after all Bj ne Arpita ko challenge kiya tha not someone new girl , yaar lead ki kuch to izzat rakho.
yoga23priya thumbnail
i think CV's are confusing us with the article i think she is Arpi only..