Pavitra Rishta

Shibu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

s_daya79

s_daya79

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

I think Shibu is working for Jaywant and ruining Manave - what do you all think?

Could it also be that Manav and Ajit know about Shibu and pretending all these fights to get the truth out?

Would ove to hear from you all, thanks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devi87riniiiianna44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shibu" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
yeah shibu is working for Jaywant cos he is the person who always used to say manav has two strengths i.e Ajit and satish and wants to seperate dem from manav..

but manav-ajit already know truth abt shibu is quite doubtful not sure..would lovee to if dat happens

devi87

devi87

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

its also possible that shibhu is working with both Jaywant and dharmesh cuz they both have had confrontation with manav in the past.

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Maybe but I hope not ):

sweetjatti01

Groupbie

sweetjatti01

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
i think tht he is working with jaywant, cuz he alwayz want to get back at manav, or dharmash, but him am not so sure cuz he will not try to ruin ajit, he wanted to get back at arc n manv.

but i think tht if they hired him to work with them, they should have know abt the person first.

but right now i am not nterseted in any of the shows, cuz they alwayz ruin it.

s_daya79

s_daya79

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you all :-)

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
both Dharmesh and Jaywant they are these two sick men who are jealous of Manav.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.