Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
hi!i am new to this forum.i was a silent reader.i think my star of the day is archana.she present herself as a perfect dil & wife.but i think savita needs a doctor for cure.love manav archans scene.they are the best jodi in tv.i wish they will stay together forever.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

hi!i am new to this forum.i was a silent reader.i think my star of the day is archana.she present herself as a perfect dil & wife.but i think savita needs a doctor for cure.love manav archans scene.they are the best jodi in tv.i wish they will stay together forever.

Welcome to the forum mijanur.. Nice to see u here.. Hope You have a good time... 😊
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Archana was very (especially her acting) good today, looking so beautiful and enjoying the festival..... I didn't like the way she begged and pleaded (while Mr. Ullu was standing there) the shop owner for savita. It was nice of shop owner to agree to do the stupid thing. but It was funny and stupid that  police didn't say anything to shop owner for disturbing them.....
I didn't like manav standing there while archana begging the shop owner with folded hands for his mother..
Archana doing rangoli reminded me of what savita did last year....

Vote for Manav for not crying. I thought he will cry when his mother, queen savita did tamasa during puja and during lunch....

Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
archana..was  mindblowing  acting  today....😊......
savita  '''''aise  bahu  phir  kabhi  nhi  milege  sambhal  jao'''''''''πŸ˜†
manav..........supporting  husbandπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

<div></div>Welcome to the forum mijanur.. Nice to see u here.. Hope You have a good time... 😊

THANKS FOR THIS
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mijanur

Welcome to the thread Mijanur .

It's very nice to see any of our silent members come forward and take part .I hope you enjoy yourself ...
Yup, it is ridiculous that they are not showing a doctor advising how to tackle savita's issue ..
Indeed Manav and Archan are one of the best screen couples I have ever seen ..They are so made for each other in every way ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago