Fan Fictions

|I Too Had A Love Story| AR-FF | Closed | (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 58

ksgforever10

Goldie

ksgforever10

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

~>~<~>~<~
Hey Guys I Would Like To Thank You All For All Your Loving And Mesmerizing Comments

Please Keep On Commenting

Love You All
~>~<~>~<~

Edited by ksgforever10 - 14 April 2011 at 5:57am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Diyanaar123-Swetha-punamluvshilpajannat4everAR-kashAmoon.88shaaz_91fri42911shonadesireammy_ka_ashuARKJ_4EVERLOVEDMG-ARKYPH-AKsweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|I Too Had A Love Story| AR-FF | Closed | (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksgforever10

Goldie

ksgforever10

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I Too Had A Love Story

An era of a someTWO...

part 2:The meeting of the someTWO
The destiny is one thing that you plan someway, and it happens completely opposite.But sometimes it also gives you the way you plan it.But in a DRASTIC way.We are not here on earth to change our destiny, but to fulfill it .Destiny????it is a tyrant's authority for crime and a fool's excuse for a bloody failure!

Armaan knew his destiny....success,fame,girls,money and power.He wanted to be the god of this world,the ruler.Alhtough he was unaware of his these evil fantasies which were lying inside his heart,as they were blacked up by their TRUE friendhsip and BOND.GANG NEXTERS wanted FAME,but not at the cost of faking,they wanted success,but not in an evil way,they wanted money,but not black in colour!?!

----"hey guyss,wassup???"armaan questioned as he came to THE place of gang nexters,call them as their adda.....

They all used to meet at this place after their colleges for their practice, but now there college is finished, and none of them is interested in doing some course or something like that, even their parents were cool with it.Atleast they were happy about the fact that they are known as the COOL parents by their children.So, as the college had finished, they all were just concentrating on their band, GANG NEXT.It was more than just a music band for the four of them, it was thier life.They actually wanted it to become bigger!

"hey armaan,dekh...I've made a new tune..."abhi said,and then he started playing a small tune on his instrument.

"hmm,cool man.lekin for now.let's leave all this and focus on our vacations yr!C'mon even rockstars need a break...."armaan said casually.

ARMAAN was wearing...

ABHI was wearing...

ATUL was wearing...

(well I couldn't find atul wearing hot so sorry guys,Imagine whatever you want?!:D)

RAHUL was wearing...

(just imagine rahul wearing the right side one:D)

"hmm,yah I guess armaan is right abhi, I mean there are just three days left for our flight, let's enjoy the vacation man!"rahul said.

"I second this!"atul said.

"oh c'mon guyz! I can't beleive this,you guys need a break from MUSIC?!?"abhi said.

"arrey dekh abhi,music is everything for me,I don't want a break from it,It's just that I want a break from life, it has beem three years we all have been concentrating on music and studies, being so popular dudes,whom after girls are crazie!We still are single and virgins!What if any girl would come to hear this!?!"

"will you shut up armaan"atul said.

"oookkk sorry but still am I wrong"

"uhh...actually...NO"rahul said.

"seee!"armaan raise his voice at his voctory.

Abhi stared at armaan for a while and then smiled, proceeded his hand,then rahul kept his hand on abhi's,same with armaan atul.

"we were rockstars,we are rockstarrs and will always be"armaan said and they raised there voice.

"GANNNNNNNNG NEXTERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

"woooooooooohoooooooooo"rahul hooted.

---

"oyee kya toone meri pant rakhi???"

"arrey ha yr bas ho hi gaya..."

"arrey rahul have u locked the luggage??"

"yesssss...I have!"

"and yah what about the tickets...????"

"oh yah they are in the bag!?"

"ohhhkkk"

The gang nexters were hell busy with their packings, as they are having their flight just after five hours!

"phewwwwww DONE!"rahul said with a relief kind of feeling.

"hmm...go GANG NEXTERSSSSSSSSSSSSS"abhi hooted.

"yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoo!!!"rahul hooted again.

"OK guyz!so here we go!"atul said with his flavour of life.

----

ALL THE PASSESNGERS OF THE FLIGHT GOING TO SINGAPORE, KINDLY ASSEMBLE IN THE WAITING ROOM, THANKYOU!!!

"ohhh mann,armaan the flight has been delayed for 3 hours"abhi said in a lazy tone.

"hmm,what can we do now oh FREAKKK I'm hungry!"rahul said.

"wait guys I'll get coffee for you all"armaan said while walking up.

"hmm...OK!"atul said.

--------

"uhhmm can I get four sandwiches and four cup of coffee's please...uhh make it strong.."armaan flaunted his dimples and smiled at the girl who was takin his order.

"OK sir,anything else?"she asked with a smile.

"no thanks,make it fast please!"

Armaan sat on a near table, his leg was stretching out of the table, just when a girl accidently fell because of armaan's posture.

"uhh I'm sorry!"the girl said in a while.

"ohh man my order!"she said with a frown as her coffee fell down.

"*smirk* cute"he whispered.

"what?????"she said.

"uhh no..nothing, I'm really really very very sorry, actually!"

"uhh chill It's ok man!I will order another, and just don't bother to waste your sorry!"she said with a wink.

"woaahhhhh!your cool"armaan added.

"uhh(she recognised his face)OMG are you a gang nexter???"

"yahhh you know me???"

"yeahh your known as ami right,and your full name is armaan mallik,I really love your band, they rock, I am your fan"she said.

"wow!It's cool"he said gladly.

Meanwhile, the waitress bought his order and he asked the girl to join him, he forgot that three hungry gang nexters were waiting for him!

The girl was wearing a strapless peach lustorous strapless top,with white shorts,and flats,which were making her look eccentric.

They sat down and later that girl again ordered a coffee.

"hmm, so you like our band??"armaan questioned.

"yahhh I love it! and seriously your amazing ammy!!uhh oooppss I..I mean armaan"she said.

"should I tell you one thing"he faked anger.

"what???"

"please stop acting formal with me!"and then he started to smile.

"woahh you scared the f**king hell outta me!"she said with a sigh.
"soo..what's your name???"he asked.

"ohh yahh my name s riddhima...riddhima gupta! I am the owner of a pub- like- restuarant in a cruise, It's name is DAZZLER! and now I urgentky have to go to singapore but this bloody flight got delayed!"

"OHHH, so even you're going to singapore!..same's with me!?!"

"oh yahh??"

"yahhh"

Meanwhile armaan's cell phone rang, the name RAHUL was flashing on the screen.Armaan understood that he's dead now!

"uhhh excise me, important call"he said while getting up.

"yah sure"she responded.

Without even listening that what rahul was about to say, the moment armaan picked up the phone, he started his yaaak yakkk.

"ookk dude, I'm really sorry..I am just coming in a minute!"he said as fast as he could to escape rahul's anger and soon disconnected the phone.He came back to the table.

"uhh actually..."armaan was about to say.

But, he was interrupted.."you need to go,right???'she said.

"yahh!"he said with a smile.

"hmm!nice to meet you!hope will see you soon"she acted a bit different.

"uhh why don't you give me your number??we can meet up again since we'll be in the same country!"he said taking out his cell and picking up the packed order.

"no...I'm sorry, It will be really difficult for me to resist so! If we actually had to meet, than there is no better communication that 'FORTUNE', goodbye!"she dissapeared.

Armaan was very much puzzled, that what actually happened to her, so deep, and just such a big shift in the behaviour!so dark yet frolic.He felt as if still she is existing inside him, still she is present, her breath, her fragnance, her soul, herSELF!She showed a particular tendancy, a kind of a mixed motion, he was feeling needy for the first time in his life, her appearance made her look innovative,deep,dark, just like an unsolved puzzle.He was affected badly by this sudden shift, and he was really annoyed that why is he not able to understand the deep thing?why?

Cherishable, Beyond words, a beauty like no other, Angelic, Gorgeous, Delicate, a treasure, Sweetness, Pure, tickles your soul, Lovely, Enlightening, Dreamlike.... Delightful, Eccentric, Mysterious , Charismatic , perfect,unique,breathtaking,unapproachable...and more than this, these were through and through and again and again were clashing in his soul,mind,heart!

Armaan has never seen such a deep character in his life, never!But today those two met, who were meant to be, who were meant to be knows as a someTWO!

~~~

I want comments and likes=)

luv
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)

Edited by ksgforever10 - 20 April 2011 at 4:56am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptageetika_263xooniarmaan_best-Aahana-ArshiARMaaneetGloriosaaarmaans_desireadorableaishaaar123lavanya_armaanmohit_aggarwalswarobi1Diyansisgeo-Swetha-dmg_roks_antarakrazy4kashAmoon.88ksg_ritikaqt4everkajenkashkriyapunamluvshilpaakshadksg_farhanAR-kashshaaz_91araja1234Crazyy_Fanunknown.LOVE_DMGmoonlight2630ammy_ka_ashunacimaMojo.gupta.aditi20desirshonadesireKaJen_addictionpriyankifri42911prachi06LOVEDMG-AR-RabiaKSGKaJen-janu1610debby_11zhasan2AMMY12ARKJ_4EVERshonagudia-Prithi-anumeha_rajatcant.be.assed.KYPH-AKRiddssEthereal-Pathjiyaa_mcaprigurldobrevagasmssweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

araja1234

Goldie

araja1234

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Nice part. Armaan and Ridhima's first meeting is good. I hope they meet again soon. Thanks for the pm

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

awesomeClap i loved AR's first meetHeart

thanks for the PM yaaraHug
do in4m me abt the nxt update hun......Embarrassed

love
swetha

geetika_263

Groupbie

geetika_263

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
amazing ff..nyc part...continue soon
n thanx for d pm Smile

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Hey dear...the part is just too good yaar....so Finally they are Ready for the tour....tour for their lifetime......AR first meeting is just too interesting.....Love Riddhima's character....waiting for more....so do continue soon....thanks for the PM.....take care....

Lots of Love 
GEETI

-Prithi-

IF-Rockerz

-Prithi-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
nice part

Mojo.

IF-Dazzler

Mojo.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............sammmmmmmmmmmmm!!! awesome update!!! as usual lovedddddd it!!! too good too good!!!!! <3 <3 yayyyyyyy....AR met!!!!! please please please update soon........n i srslii want the update ASAP!!!! !!!

Edited by mehak_arora - 14 April 2011 at 10:55am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top