ksgforever10

Goldie

ksgforever10

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

I Too Had A Love Story

An era of a someTWO...
---
part1

It was one of the most beauitful days of my life,the sun had took its place in the sky,the birds sang as the most beatiful music of the world,the broken leaves fled in the air romancing with the delightfully audible cold breeze,suns rays disturbed me and I woke up, and..uhh wait!?!Something else also disturbed me,my cell phone..FREAK!

"6 missed calls??????????????????????????????????????????????"My eyes literally oozed out!

Then immediately I picked up the phone with a feeling like*IS-ANYTHING-WRONG?*

"hellooo"I said.

"dude where the f**k are you...ARMAAN????"

"ohh man I thought its something serious*pheww*"

"OHH shut up,it is,why don't you f**king pick up your bloody cell"

"OK rahul,shut the f**k up now?!?"

"okkk sorry but still man..now where the hell are you"

"sleeping yr..why??"

"hmm,vacations are coming dude,we all are planning for a trip to goa,wats say???"

"hmm,nice idea,and goa is a nice place,but I wanna go on a cruise yrrr!"

"hmm,paisa kya tera gaaant bharge"

"shut the f**k up"

"I'm serious,I am just oozed up with exams,and finally they got overed yesterday,and what I just find today,my friend sleeping like a KUMKARAN,I thought we'r gonna have a blast man!"

"we will man chill...(I thought for a while)what about SINGAPORE???"

"expensive!"

"yah but still I'll be fun"

"and now from where will we get the money for this *FUN*?!?,from your undies?!?"

"look rahul,I'm warning you!"

"kya karu dudee,I just love those things related to your ass"wait!Was he flirting with me!*eyebrow up*

"uhmmm,are you flirting with me?!?!"I cracked up as well!
"OK now lets get serious where will we get the money from??"serious hu?!?

"hey we can use our savings of whole past 3 years..they are having nearly seven lakhs"
"but,dudeee???"

"oh c'mon raoool"
"OK yaar then,we'll think about it...b'bye"

"ceeya!"

We all had plaaned to go to goa first and then go to singapore for the cruise!Goa also had a cruise and a nice one but we all prefered the singapore ones,me,rahul,atul,abhi!The GANG NEXTERS!yahhh true we had a band,we all loved to perform!We used to do stage shows and all,but not that much high standard kinda,just for a weekly pocketmoney kinda,but later people started liking our perfomances and so now we are THE MOST POPULAR BAND of mumbai,we perform in high celebrities functions,pubs,etc.,and so we have nearly 7 lakh rupees in our savings!We were just an awesoe band,me being the main singer and guitarist,rahul the electric guitarist,atul the drummer,and abhi played the synthisizar,our band was popularly knows as the *GANG NEXT*,and we were knows as the GANG NEXTERS!As we inspired all the youth gangs!Singing was out life,and so was performing,but our main aim in life was become the most popular band of INDIA!Gradually we all have heard about the popular band splits and stuff but dunno why such incidents never came between our strong bond!

None of us wanted to be the MAN of the band!Although I was the main singer,but still at the end of the perfomance,only I STEP BACK to take a bow!we were already big!But we wanted to becomw BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER!

But later when we all calculated then the result came out in red and bold letters...

*OVER-BUDGET...10 lakhs!!!*

So we cancelled the program of going to Goa first and then singapore and planned that we will only go to singapore!

I never ever knew that on my DESTINY!WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME?MY life will change drastically!?!Or I will actually meet my LIFE!?!The golden oppurtunity!

I never knew that what had the fortune planned for us...THE GANG NEXTERS!

---
hey guys!I just thought up of this concept,thought it could be shorten up in an OS,but couldn't!So I just planned to write it as a FF!Please do tell me and I really need comments,and LIKES=)
I will try and be regular in all the three FF's of mines:D!

luv
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)

Edited by ksgforever10 - 01 October 2011 at 7:12am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptajarinloveksgnaughty_nirali9-Aahana-angelic_ridzyxooniammy_amnashiv-sunainaaditi_sweetswarobi1DiyanSuper.womanniki4lifeGloriosaachelsiArshiARMaaneetarmaans_desireVaaniBhandariritu19..KaJenDelena..aar123lavanya_armaanshaaz_91kajenkashkriyaqt4everjannat4everAR-kashRhea.KaJenksg_farhanakshadpunamluvshilpailyaseshakrazy4kashNirjhor105iceprincess101ksg_ritikaprachi06moonlight2630unknown.LOVE_DMGCrazyy_FanSanaa629vidu87gupta.aditi20Mojo.ammy_ka_ashuKaJen_addictionpriyankifri42911desirshonadesireAayu-loveKaJen-ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12AR_LOVERLOVEDMG-AR-RabiaKSGKaJen-shonagudiazhasan2debby_11janu1610meow23Ethereal-PathKYPH-AKRiddssshininggal2008-IamAwesome-anumeha_rajatjiyaa_mar-n-only-ar.PheonixFire.dobrevagasmssweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|I Too Had A Love Story| AR-FF | Closed |" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksgforever10

Goldie

ksgforever10

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I Too Had A Love Story

INDEX

The gang nexters...1
The meeting of the someTWO...6
He whispered...'riddhima'...10
The four letter stinking garbage word...L...O...V...E...18
He grabbed the Oppurtunity...24
I don't love you...29
THANKYOU...FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE...AND KILLING ME AGAIN...34
The harmless love storm...40
Mr.Boyfriend and Miss.Girlfriend...46

Edited by ksgforever10 - 29 June 2011 at 4:18am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_AResheenaiceprincess101divi1octshaaz_91fri42911Aayu-loveKaJen-shonadesiredesirunknown.LOVE_DMGammy_ka_ashuARKJ_4EVERLOVEDMG-ARjanu1610Ethereal-Pathshininggal2008KYPH-AKRummy.jiyaa_mdobrevagasmssweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

JumpingJack

JumpingJack

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
nice

azy123

azy123

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
continue sooooooooooooooooon

ammy_ka_ashu

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jannat4ever

Goldie

jannat4ever

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
congrats for new ff dear.........Party
nice start
continue soon

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 April 2011 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdesire

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hey Dear..first of all toh CONGRATULATIONS FOR UR NEW FF............Love the concept.........So they are going for a cruise.....waiting for more so do continue soon.....thanks for the PM......take care......

Lots of Love
GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 April 2011 at 10:24am

lavanya_armaan

lavanya_armaan

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
CONGOOOOOOOOOOOO Wink
n yrrrr sam u know i am sooo emotionallyyy attached wid d "TITTLE" of ur new ff u know it alll..!!!! n if u're thnking of a sad endingg den plz dnt mind...bt dnt pm me yrrr......i cnt bear it "same title" and d same "sad ending" plz....!! 
anyywaysssssss awsmmmmm starting Clap
keep it up gal Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top