CVs never Studies Science

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok another post by me....
as M in so much dilemma after watching all "Sandook Saga"

So my Findings...
As per looks Sandook seems to be made of Wood..if m not wrong wood things gets spoiled if they come in contact in water or moisture (lakdi ki cheeze paani me phool jati hai)

and if by any chance Sandook is made up of Iron then water can rust it.......but here nothing happened.....Sandook is all Hale and Healthy after being in Kua for so long....

So CV must have forgotten all Scientific facts after seeing roaring TRPs of there Brailess tracks so here again another same scienceless track....lol....

ya fir kya pata CVs ne kabhi science padhi  hi nahi ho.....

kuchh kah nahi sakte.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually i think the CVs r 12 years old or they think that public is 12years that is why they r commiting such a silly mistake which r nonsense
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It spent one night and day in the well lying on some brambles it wasn't really in the water as such, but i think these wood items are finished with a varnish that protects them also in the promo we see the KanaJi is sitting in a fixed/protected position (curved into like a cushion) that's why it didn't break.

But from garden furniture it gets ruined with constant raining on it, though they use varnish but after one day of rain it is still not ruined, so maybe they have it right.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CV ka definition kya hai-complete vapourisation(of brain,of logic etc..) so remember that every time .
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
forget about science concept sadhli....
firstly if they work out on technicality which is the first ever issue.. then.. we should proceed for next highest level...
first of all story... sns no. 1 trp gainer serial has been going through a worst face of story line...
secondly execution of the scenes..
how they have been done...sometimes they keep it half... sometimes the forget the main issue topic....
only concern which remain is all non living objects...
if we remember Nani entry was basically for Gohem relation... where it will be ending a stupid sandook track...
and now on other things like editing and compositing... both seems like wonderful blunder done by creative of particular head...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They must be trying to nix it so that they can focus on other shows!
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya u r simply ryt......😊
Also that kuva ws full of dirty thngs aftr 1 long day that sanduk must be affected by dis bt no..... Sanduk ws jst lyk a new brand
nd also Nani n Kokila modi who can find out a pin also, didnt found that sanduk is fake1......😲
CV shuld thnk abt all common thngs b4 making any track
It is founds totally idiotic ðŸ¤¢
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
we must forget all logics while watching sns 😆😆😆😆 .....
leave sandhook did any of sns characters behave like normal human beings 😆😆😆😆 ...... the main characterisation of sns is illogicality ....we start complaining we get mad  😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

actually i think the CVs r 12 years old or they think that public is 12years that is why they r commiting such a silly mistake which r nonsense

@ Shoaib - I have a 12 yr-old at home & believe me he's much more intelligent than these
CVs not only in Science but also GK.

I agree with the view that they're concentrating on their new show. But if you can't handle 2 shows at the same time, stick to having only one on air.