Uttaran

khullamkhulla pyar karenge hum dono!! (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Nice Post Sonali
Vaise viewers surely like Tapu getting jealous and frustu all d time  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khullamkhulla pyar karenge hum dono!! (Page 13)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by souroj

but it's goodSmile. TAPNI gets all worked up and jealousLOLLOL
Souroj, its not only with Tapni, every Bzoo member saw these scenes.. Mai- romance on the sofa LOL Kasa kaka- bedroom romance, Ammo- Again the same, Sanchi - bedroom romance+ flying kissesLOL, Chanda bedroom chocolate romance LOL Only ppl left out I guess are baba n dadaji

Kasa Kaka Shocked yeh kab hua Shocked 

Khullam khulla nahin karenge toh serial kaise chalega LOL LOL The very old Love triangle and Jealousy track shud forever continue in Uttarn Sleepy

Divya ye anarth bhi ho gaya tha LOLLOLLOLLOL but none of them were embarrassed..Iccha very confidently invited KAsa kaka into the room post Free ShowLOL Kasaka also gave I dont understand wht that means lookLOL Iccha is only embarrassed when Tappu or Nani watches them offering phukat showLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Nice Post Sonali

Thankyou Shyam Tongue WHat's new in Tappu getting jealous and frustu..isnt this what she was doing from 3 odd yearsConfused yea, not to forget the chaotic breaking stuff act...it makes teh viewer go SleepySleepySleepySleepy nowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Nice Post Sonali

Thankyou Shyam Tongue WHat's new in Tappu getting jealous and frustu..isnt this what she was doing from 3 odd yearsConfused yea, not to forget the chaotic breaking stuff act...it makes teh viewer go Sleepy nowLOL

Yes I know but it somehow seems to work Confused

Vaise best part in yesterday's episode was Nani telling Ichcha how gunwanti and sanskari Tapu is ROFLROFLROFL

sonali_dgdivy609tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Nice Post Sonali

Thankyou Shyam Tongue WHat's new in Tappu getting jealous and frustu..isnt this what she was doing from 3 odd yearsConfused yea, not to forget the chaotic breaking stuff act...it makes teh viewer go Sleepy nowLOL

Vaise best part in yesterday's episode was Nani telling Ichcha how gunwanti and sanskari Tapu is ROFLROFLROFL
yeah shyams u r rite!! and i was thinking dear naani wait & watch wen ur so-called gunwanti & sanskari naatin bcum ewwAngryAngryDeadDeadDead.i can't've even words 4 her now!!DeadDeadDeadSleepySleepy

and really i want sum1 taunting mai, daddaji & naani abt DT's so-called "khandaanipan & sanskarwan gun" wen she"ll get exposed & all cum 2 know abt her "kaali kartut"!!AngryClapClapClap

sonali_dgarunima_LUITshyams

katyperry

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgjdfanarunima_LUITshyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Nice Post Sonali

yeah shyams u r rite!! and i was thinking dear naani wait & watch wen ur so-called gunwanti & sanskari naatin bcum ewwDead.i can't've even words 4 her now!!Sleepy

and really i want sum1 taunting mai, daddaji & naani abt DT's so-called "khandaanipan & sanskarwan gun" wen she"ll get exposed & all cum 2 know abt her "kaali kartut"!!Clap

I found that scene to be hilarious.
Aur ye Mai, dadaji and Nani gang is so irritating  When Ichcha is at home they can't care less abt her but as soon as she goes out they start asking all sort of questions Ouch Such a hypocrite bunch Dead

sonali_dgdivy609tiny15

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny15

Nice Post Sonali

yeah shyams u r rite!! and i was thinking dear naani wait & watch wen ur so-called gunwanti & sanskari naatin bcum ewwDead.i can't've even words 4 her now!!Sleepy

and really i want sum1 taunting mai, daddaji & naani abt DT's so-called "khandaanipan & sanskarwan gun" wen she"ll get exposed & all cum 2 know abt her "kaali kartut"!!Clap

I found that scene to be hilarious.
Aur ye Mai, dadaji and Nani gang is so irritating  When Ichcha is at home they can't care less abt her but as soon as she goes out they start asking all sort of questions Ouch Such a hypocrite bunch Dead

I call them The Evil Trio ! LOL LOL And that Gunnu lady such a stupid lady she is and the way she rolls her eyes ROFL A comedy show this one is LOL

sonali_dgshyamstiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top