khullamkhulla pyar karenge hum dono!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Lagta hain mere title se bahut inspired ho gaye hain sabhi 😆 Amol hitting on Shivani, Shivani on Rahul Dravid, Rahul on God knows whom 😆

Arreyyyyyyyyyyyy😆😆😆 i loved tht picture so i actually searched for it n downloaded it bass aur kuch nahinnnnnn😆 n here is tht picture😛

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jdfan

Tappu looks so cute😍 whenever she see veecha romancing😳 her facial expressions awesome😳 😆😆

Yea Super cute with those😲😲😲🤢🤢😲😲😡😡😡😡🤪🤪🤪
expressions
Originally posted by ladybird9

Arreyyyyyyyyyyyy😆😆😆 i loved tht picture so i actually searched for it n downloaded it bass aur kuch nahinnnnnn😆 n here is tht picture😛

he was fav too, before marriage😳😆

He was my childhood crush.. ☺️  not anymore ... there are soooo many Hotties all around 😃😳😆
Originally posted by sonali_dg

He was my childhood crush.. ☺️  not anymore ... there are soooo many Hotties all around 😃😳😆

🤣 I was missing him in action since the time ICC team was announced, I havent watched criket for a very long time, so naturallt tht dp was tempting 2 chk him out, so i downloaded the picture and deleted it too, but restored and pasted it here...waise whoz hot now😉😆😆 I just find Dhoni in tht rank, warna i cant think of anyone else😳😆😆

🤣 I was missing him in action since the time ICC team was announced, I havent watched criket for a very long time, so naturallt tht dp was tempting 2 chk him out, so i downloaded the picture and deleted it too, but restored and pasted it here...waise whoz hot now😉😆😆 I just find Dhoni in tht rank, warna i cant think of anyone else😳😆😆

Umm... I agree there are not many Hotties in the Indian Cricket team.. but still if you ask.. I think.. Dhoni is the hottest and next would be Zaheer khan for meEmbarrassed he has this cute John Abraham kinna smile 😛
Why laxmipathy balagi is not hot.....????
hmm talking of cricket i hv just seen this video of Sachin 😃 The God Of Cricket😊a compilation made as his tribute to Sachin Tendulkar for his upcoming birthday.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs7kpDKvCQQ[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by varun.tap

whoz tht I have never heard his name😳😆😆
Originally posted by varun.tap

bcoz he is laxmi ka pathy..😛 🤣