Privom Sandipom - 11thApr2011 - 15thApr2011 Update pg 1

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_iraheGGG3~*Thamizhan*~eclatrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Privom Sandipom - 11thApr2011 - 15thApr2011 Update pg 1" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update, Laksh. 

I can't wait for Revathy's dad to get back and hope they move the story faster than how it's going right now. 

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates lakshmi yes me too want fast plz cv's fast foward the story plzz cant wait for my hero's entryLOL

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Is thsi a remake of Bidaai??

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Yes Shree , thats what i heard from IF forum friends. Even i too read the story of Bidaai .. PS Found to be similar to that .Tongue

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

yes shreenithi its a remake of bidaaiWink

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Okay....I dont usually see tamil series becouse of their big sentiments and dragging...but i tried this one out, and thinked why not...and the cast is so far good, and it is going ok...but i really dont understand why sangeetha is playing double game and her husbond is is passive....Ermm

But nice updates lakshmikr Clap

Edited by Mayil_irahe - 18 April 2011 at 2:55am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top