Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Engeyum Kadhal coming on May 1

By Ambili [April 11, 2011]

There is a lot of hype around Jayam Ravi-Hansika Motwani starrer Engeyum Kadhal. The trailer and posters of the film have already created a lot of buzz in the industry. In the film Jayam Ravi play Kamal, a happy-go-lucky guy who slogs for eleven months in a year and parties hard for one month, that too in France. It's during one of these trips that he bumps into Hansika, whose character is poles apart from his. She falls in love with him and his life takes a different turn after that.

With Harris Jayaraj's melodious songs already topping the charts, Engeyum Kadhal is surely expected to be a breezy entertainer. So get ready to celebrate love with the Engeyum Khadal team on May 1, 2011!

source : http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Engeyum_Kadhal_on_May_1_48587.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-alaipayutheyCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Engeyum Kadhal coming on May 1" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Engeyum Kadhal Trailer

I just love all the songs in this movieClapStar.. Now cant wait to see the movieEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Caryn

alaipayuthey

IF-Rockerz

alaipayuthey

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
can't wait to see the movie too!
its coming on may 1st?
urgh! i have exams to revise for!
oh well! i am watching it straight after exams are over!
all the songs are amazing!

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Me too!!! Mann it seems goood!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.