Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

blokes

Goldie

blokes

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Was listening to this song from long back sung by Vani Jayaram for the film Meera *ing Hema Malini Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDQAIvGnPPg

As a kid, reading about Meera in Amar Chitra Katha, I wondered what it was like for a princess like her to just leave everything behind to become a "jogan" of her Lord, singing His praise and everyone calling her crazy.

As an adult, I wondered again what it meant for a woman like Meera to leave her position in society and her "security" and wander in the deserts of Rajasthan and beyond. What made her do something like that? 

I could not comprehend this "crazy" love for her beloved, Krishna. How can she sing that she is "colored in Him?" It never made sense to me. Then I got married. Then "love" happened. In love, everything was indeed in the color of my beloved. Then everything made sense.

Here, in CB, whether Rads recognizes Dev as her KK or not, she is already "colored' in him/ by him. Whether she even gets "married" to Rohan (not happening anyways!), she will always be "wedded to Dev". 

Be it the story of Meera (married in the world of humans to the Rana) or Radha, they defied all social definitions and broke them to be immersed in their love for their Giridhar Gopal. 

This, I think, is the crux of this Choti Bahu. The Neeli Chunari wali of Dev's has colored his heart as much as her Krishna Kanhaiya has colored hers. Neither have an "option" but be "saavre ke rang Raachi"!

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanhumairah.ibriamFeenieimissouriskamanivishala08SUNSHiNE_413avina_radev48aviaanyavinianilN025reshma28_rosePutijaChalhovradhika5Ansa786RADEV1000zam123v3gradev09Tazzibvs7691rajsriradha_bilahariAnnamarieaugust123Devika.JaiJagannathOLGNESsush_avinaTilashinisia_lovelysigridNiHa24Neerjaakinara17radev24set_rajashna26anu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mein Saavre ke Rang Raachi" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
WoW!!!!!!.....   gr8...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilblokesTazzisigrid

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Very well and beautifully written Blokes...

Yes Radhika has accepted Dev as her husband ever since that Pandit jee told her...even after 12 years gone but she remains loyal and faithful to her KK...Dev ke rang mein rachi hai poori..thats the reason when Rohan is shown as youngest RP..tears are flowing from her eyes, as she cudnt believe destiny will play cruel to her...but her faith in Kanha will save her and finally she will meet her Dev..her first love..her dream..her friend..her companion..her inspiration..guide.. and her beloved husband, for whom she had gone thru trials and  tribulations and taunting of Ashanti...Her only desire, only wish to meet and see her KK...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08imissouri_rosevinianilPutijaChalhovradhika5Annamariebvs7691radha_bilahariAnsa786blokesTazziDevika.JaiJagannathNiHa24sigridkinara17Neerjaaashna26radev24fatssrilanka

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
When I first heard the title of the new show--I absolutely loved it. And I wished they had promoted this name for the serial, rather than Choti Bahu..

Blokes explanation and Set-Raj's comments, bring a new meaning to the title---

Thanks blokes for the vani jairam song--beautiful and good it had the words and english sub-titles too

I also love Anup Jalota's Meera bhajan about "Rang de chunariya"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKA25KXA0gU

Edited by radhika5 - 12 April 2011 at 2:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08_rosevinianilPutijaChalhovbvs7691radha_bilahariAnsa786blokesTazziJaiJagannathDevika.NiHa24sigridset_rajNeerjaaashna26radev24

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Wonderful explanation,Blokes.Thnx. I understood the meaning of Rang Rachi,but didn't know the meaning of Saware.I'm sure Kanha will always be there for RaDev & He'l not let Radhika get married to Rohan.And I'm also sure that the chunari rasam will not happen by Kanha's Leela.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08vinianilPutijaChalhovradha_bilaharibvs7691blokesNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Blokes very romantic thread and RBG very lovely explanation how can Kahna seperate the couple he blessed with a janamo ka bandhan and married them when they were children without them being aware of it .So directly or indirectly they have been for each other and Radhika was been always puting sindoor to her Kanha so that her husband  does not get into troubles so his childhood has passed away peacefully and he indirectly got trained as a RP because his wife prayed without his knowing that he had a wife but now that they r near there is always a feeling a pull and they r drawn towards each other and feel very sad when they r seperate.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08vinianilradhika5bvs7691radha_bilahariAnnamarieAnsa786blokesTazziJaiJagannathNiHa24sigridset_rajNeerjaaashna26radev24

vinianil

vinianil

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Yes , Kanha  blessed this jodi when they were small so no one can come in between them ..Since childhood she has been waiting for him praying for him  this will not go worthless...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08PutijaChalhovbvs7691blokesTazzisigridset_raj

radha_bilahari

Goldie

radha_bilahari

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Beautifully written Blokes.

Whether it was Radha or Meera both loved Kanha.  Radha was longing for Kanha's love whereas Meera was longing for a cursory glance.  Radha having played with kanha during her childhood days went searching for Kanha everywhere but Meera saw Kanha within her mind.  Both were immersed in Kanha, one through supreme love and the other through supreme devotion.

I loved the tagline--indeed Radhika is coloured in Dev's love.

Edited by radha_bilahari - 12 April 2011 at 4:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanivishala08_rosePutijaChalhovradhika5Annamariebvs7691Ansa786blokesTazziJaiJagannathNiHa24sigridkinara17Neerjaaashna26radev24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.