Kkusum

ALL U KUMUD DISSERS

*~kumudfairy~* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
OK IM SOOOOOO TIRED OF SOME OF THE PEOPLE DIISING KUMUD! 😡 😡ITS SOOO ANNOYING. LOOK KUMUD SACRIFIZED HER LOVE 4 KALI AND ALL SOME PEOPLE R LIKE SHES DUMB; KALI IS SOOOO MUCH BETTERWELL WAKE UP!!!!!!! KALI DECIDES SHE DOESNT LKE KUMUD SO DECIDES TO RUIN HER LIFE, SNATCH GARV AWAY FROM HER AND TRAPPING HER IN A BUNCH OF ACCIDENTS, MAKIN KUMUD AWAY FROM HER MOTHER, YEAH KALI IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER THEN KUMUD LOOK I KNOW SOMETIMES KUMUD DOESNT DO WHAT WED LIKE HER TO DO BUT AT LEAST SHES A GOODPERSON INSIDE N DOESN'T GO AROUND RUINIng KALI'S LIFE N SNATCHING GARV AWAY FROM HER(WHICH SHE COULD ON A ACCOUNT OF GARV WANTS TO)! SO KUMUD IS A GOOD PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
kumud's gr8 but she gets herself tangled in  many situations
she doesn't listen to the people she loves and then regrets it later
she loves garv yes
but that doesn't mean that in order for him to  move on with his life and live with kali she had to go and use kshitij for that
poor guy over heard her and thinks she really does love him
now what?
hopefully kumud will tell him the truth
yes it will hurt him but still
she  used kshitij and never listened to him
good thing he stood up to himself
lets see what happens
but i don't like how kumud denies her feelings
she yells at garv and accuses him and then hugs him
she confuses me but she's ok....i dunno what i can say right now until the part comes where she tells kshitij
if she doesn't then she's cold
playing with hearts
breaking one and playing with another
please dont' get offended it's just my opinion
Canadian Angel thumbnail

Chill yo

SHe's okay

but not al that great

but everyone has there own point of view, the one you were mentioning about was somonelse's, and the one you said right now is yours, and everyone can say what they think.

so chill out, don't have to take it personally.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
she iz just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

she is the BEST character in kksum after sohan and kshitij😛 .but i agree kumud fairy she is so right ,kumud is such a nice girl and i love her acting .

Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
cndguju thumbnail
ya i guess we all should leave it to the soap....i mean i agree with you all for the most part...!!!...she is GREAT...and i like her the most out of any other female character, except she doesnt know want she wants and how to get through a situation WELL!!!.....but guys lets remember its JUST a soap!?!?!😉
Fairuze thumbnail
Kumud is one of the best actor in Kkusum!
she acts well..and there iz no doubt!
mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think what she did was right and i know Bacha Kshitij he still loves her and over hears the conversation but i think she will tell him later on and tell him that she was onlysaving Garv's and Kali's house like in Begaining she tells Garv that dont do the same thing u did with me i think she is soo nice and still trying to save her sisiter but in the other hand that Kali 🤬 she is so mean she is still using Nakul for destroying Kumud but kumud never answer her back which i think is good and kali is soo insecure and garv never tells her that u are the one who stayed in our house when me and kumud was married and ruin our lives and they were divorced because of her look what she have now after getting married to garv she is still not with him, i mena thats not love its only revenge if kali and nakul was married atleast she would have been happy with him right but with garv everyday is jung for her to save her house she is such a bitchhhh she never think of anyone else and even her parents even.

she uses kusum all the time she is the one who uses people for her things not kumud

its just my way of thinking about this serial

glamour_girl thumbnail

I agree with you Mana but some one mentioned earlier that Kumud get's tangled up in her own problem's and we all can see from kumud's point of view that she is really nice and want's everything settled for everybody and on the other hand she is the respectful kkusum's daughter,  so she is supposed to be nice with all the manner's her mum has taught her. Hope none of you found anything offensive i wrote!

Saira

sana_usa thumbnail
kumud is the best i have liked her since the drama start kali think she is all cool and do watever she feel like thats y i hate her so much!!! on other hand kumud is never mean to her and never tried to fight with her! Edited by sana_usa - 19 years ago