sajnasudhirk

sajnasudhirk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

But hav to accept one fact...Rani looks gorgeous in Saree...!!! Wink

Hav to wait and watch the war, between Rani and Thopias ...hehehe Evil Smile

Paavam Prakash sir thaan ithula bali aadu ayitaar...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklingstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 8)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay536

Earthquake??? What do you mean nishanth bro. Can u be specific??
watch out rani n thobias becoming enemies n thobios loosing one of his hand in an accident...n...lots more...one by one..will be revealed...like who was behind tht accident n all...tht

Edited by nishant.artist - 05 May 2011 at 9:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklingstarGowri.JVijay_KrishsajnasudhirkDaffodilee

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishant.artist

Originally posted by vijay536

Earthquake??? What do you mean nishanth bro. Can u be specific??
watch out rani n thobias becoming enemies n thobios loosing one of his hand in an accident...n...lots more...one by one..will be revealed...like who was behind tht accident n all...tht

Oh yeah tat wil be sooo nice . . I really hate tat thopias more than Rani. . His character sooo irritating to watch hope it wil come to end as soon as possible Wink

And this serial was supposed to be d luv between d dad n daughter but tey killed d dad character so dont be shocked if prakash character is also be killed and rani becoming mad. . Anyways i dont think maha wil marry prakash in tamil version simply coz of him only her dad died n no wil be mahatma to forget tat incident. .

So expect some twist with prakash character now n then Smile

sajnasudhirk

sajnasudhirk

sajnasudhirk

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Oh yeah tat wil be sooo nice . . I really hate tat thopias more than Rani. . His character sooo irritating to watch hope it wil come to end as soon as possible Wink

And this serial was supposed to be d luv between d dad n daughter but tey killed d dad character so dont be shocked if prakash character is also be killed and rani becoming mad. . Anyways i dont think maha wil marry prakash in tamil version simply coz of him only her dad died n no wil be mahatma to forget tat incident. .

[/QUOTE]

I bac ur words.No one can accept the person who was responsible for their father's death ,but do u think tat happens in serials ...Wink

twinklingstar

twinklingstar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
but maha doesn't seem to hate prakash ...
if so, why shd she be shocked to hear abt his death?
and y shd she alert rani?
so i think maha and prakash will join in the end...
then only it makes both rani's failure and maha's success perfect...

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnasudhir

I bac ur words.No one can accept the person who was responsible for their father's death ,but do u think tat happens in serials ...Wink

Yeah stil i feel serials do need some realistic stuff. . Fingers crossed. . She told its jus human nature nothing else for warning Rani abt prakash's death. . Anyways its actually better now coz finally dere's a change at d cost of deva. . Still it makes us think and sometimes its unpredictable. . SO m luving it Smile

sajnasudhirk

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnasudhir

Oh yeah tat wil be sooo nice . . I really hate tat thopias more than Rani. . His character sooo irritating to watch hope it wil come to end as soon as possible Wink

its not abt being mahatma .prakash did not do it  for his profit ...there was a purpose behind it  tht was  revealed .. he gave his whole life as a sacrifice for mahas' family ...is tht not more killng than a bodily death??sad 4 prakash..this character does suits satish n his acting...like ayyo pavam..

[/QUOTE]

Edited by nishant.artist - 12 May 2011 at 10:59am

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
thobias or rani?who will exist...in the circle of enemity...!!!! watch out!!!! the end of their partnership n oneness...
watch out downfall of thobias!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklingstarVijay_Krish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top