Non Sun TV Serials

Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 42

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I'm sure its 7pm slot. .Nyways wil confirm it n post  again. .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
kanakanum kalangal will be aired at 7pm from may 2 is there any time change for maharani or it is ending

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
i think they will change timimg of maharani to 8.30 hmm vijay tv is becoming another starplus oh god

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

Originally posted by anuu2010

this my history kirithika really i crossed 5000 posts really i never thought i can do it . and i came to IF as kiddu and changed to anuu2010 . interesting thing is upto the end of second thread all old members thought me as new one not old oneLOL

Lol kiddu!! I'm d 1st one to be confused wit ur name changes and wen reading through al d previous forums again i found tat kiddu n annu r d same n got pleasantly surprised as u know. .

And congrats anu fr becoming IF rocker. . .I think i joined before u and was never able to be active like u did in most of d forums. . I came to IF coz of maharani n stil here only coz of tis. . Probably dere's lots of interesting things happening in d future fr us to hve d healthy discussions as we did during d earlier episodes wen maha n sandhya didnt nw d truth. . .

@krithika: Always welcome yaar.. Keep posting regularly abt maharani. .
thankyou sanjay hmm yes from old members you are the one confused but dont worry some others also confusedLOLLOL. yes you joined before me but i crossed hmm wait if we talk about this number of posts our adviser jee  satish bhaiya(anna just jjoking no offense LOL) will come and say " its not about the number but about what we talked". well credit goes to tl forum it only made to talk more and more
.hmm after the show ended the forum losts charm really i am missing the rofl . now mharani too going really sad .

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
After a long time prakash and suja wre seen in am emotional scene. . Luved it a lot. . Missed tis brother-sister sentiment scenes and it was refreshingly different to see suja speaking in soft voice rather than jus shouting. . .

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
really loved suja -prakash scene but rani-prakash scene no yaar i except a different one not these  shouting always but loved itLOL.

hmm where is arya really missing her why she is not coming here where are you aryaaa

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
From next week,Maharani will be telecast at 6.30 pm IST.Smile

twinklingstar

twinklingstar

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Pls dont change timings for maharani
this seems to be the ideal time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnasudhirk