India-Forums

Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 41)

Vijay_Krish Senior Member
Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by De.Cynthia

Hi Satish,

Pls let us know vther any DVD is going to b released for this serial, which most of us appreciate...tks.

Yedhuku dvd... I have downloaded some 200 episodes from tamil rain and stopped downloading when they started dragging it.. If possible i will release it as a torrent and publish here Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnasudhirkDe.Cynthialavanyaz

Vijay_Krish Senior Member
Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
And as expected Maha had something to do in the climax.. Infact sujitha had more scope in the climax than Archana Clap In the malayalam version Sophy was just a cry baby while Glory stole the show.. So what u guys feel about the climax episode of Maharani..

And the killing scene of Sandhya madam, reminded me of Asin being killed in Ghajini.. I thought they could have added few more expressive scenes when she dies by avoiding the repeated scenes which were shown already.. Still she made us all feel when she was being killed..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosinishassmily_facesajnasudhirkDe.Cynthiakrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
wow it was a fantastic final episode. today maha stole she show . but rani was best through out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosinishaVijay_KrishDe.Cynthialavanyaz

De.Cynthia Senior Member
De.Cynthia
De.Cynthia

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Mixed emotions regarding the climax..

I wud say its human weakness inherent, dat tempts to want even better though the director has tried to giv his best everytime...

I juz loved the directors role in the serial...hw he managed  and pulled it out till the climax. We are often caught up in the racy screenplay, the actors and appreciate their talents, timeless values of all the actors in it..

I cherish the dir's vision, cherish his ideals, cherish the music dat stirred the heart ( the lovely scenes of maha and sandya) the loveliness of that scenes drapes our purest thoughts...

The excellence in the acting of Rani, Maha, Satish, Yamuna and Sandya is absolute to fit these roles...the dir has been heroic in presenting the insipid details of everyday life...A big salute for this wonderful narration.

and finally...

It was a heavenly environment from the day i came here to this forum( had a break in btw)...tk u friends..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosinishassmily_faceVijay_Krishbanurekasajnasudhirklavanyazkrithikas

De.Cynthia Senior Member
De.Cynthia
De.Cynthia

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hi Sanjay,

Wud appreciate much if u cud do it...tks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishkrithikas

ssmily_face Senior Member
ssmily_face
ssmily_face

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Can some one tell what  happened in the climax ?
nishant.artist Senior Member
nishant.artist
nishant.artist

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
well everything was same only difference ... maha had more to do...rani was rocking..they used the malayalam version song atlast .. i liked maha recalling those moments when they were in orphanage..tht was to good...rani.atlast realised tht she had last it the reactions on her face were  excellent.. i liked it ..some wht positive ending...bcoz evil didn't win...maha won atlast...tht was goodSmile

Edited by nishant.artist - 04 November 2011 at 9:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosinishaVijay_Krishbanurekakrithikas

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

atlast maharani came to end .nice work maharani team hatss off to them for such a wonderful job .really a different and unique serial . just a Hug to the whole maharani team.

coming to the last epi rani wow what a wonderful perfomance and maha loved her anger and the dialogues .well atlast rani commits sucide . she lived her own life when she get failed she just ended her life  .what a bad girl she is?. even for an evil person there must be a weakness.here rani has one strong weakness called prakash .when she came to know the truth prakash is not hers then she cant bear the loss and marriage of maha and prakash isthe biggest punishment for her . and ended her life .wow yenna villathanam. archana and sujitha  did well in the last epi .

but if someone murdered rani  it would be nice rather than rani killing herself. any how atlast positve wins . hatss offf to entire maharani teamHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosinishassmily_faceVijay_Krishbanurekas.satishkumarlavanyazkrithikas

Go to top