Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 4)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

oh thats fine kirthika i watched bidaai but never came to forum bcoz i was shy girl ROFL at that time to speek with huge people so left it and became silent reader of bidaai ROFL .

You have to believe me ,I became active when i read the news of bidaai coming to end.Embarrassed

but now i have crossed 1500 postsLOL.May i know your name dear?Big smile
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
well my  name is ananya people call me anu and annu also  in tl forum a  my nick name is complain masterLOL (but not serious complaints onl for hillarious complaints).

hmm i came to net after kdm ended and just to know when harshu will come back and landed here . and talked little in kdm ffs and more in tl forumLOL.

this my history kirithika really i crossed 5000 posts really i never thought i can do it . and i came to IF as kiddu and changed to anuu2010 . interesting thing is upto the end of second thread all old members thought me as new one not old oneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishkrithikas

Vijay_Krish Senior Member
Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

this my history kirithika really i crossed 5000 posts really i never thought i can do it . and i came to IF as kiddu and changed to anuu2010 . interesting thing is upto the end of second thread all old members thought me as new one not old oneLOL

Lol kiddu!! I'm d 1st one to be confused wit ur name changes and wen reading through al d previous forums again i found tat kiddu n annu r d same n got pleasantly surprised as u know. .

And congrats anu fr becoming IF rocker. . .I think i joined before u and was never able to be active like u did in most of d forums. . I came to IF coz of maharani n stil here only coz of tis. . Probably dere's lots of interesting things happening in d future fr us to hve d healthy discussions as we did during d earlier episodes wen maha n sandhya didnt nw d truth. . .

@krithika: Always welcome yaar.. Keep posting regularly abt maharani. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Wow promo was rocking. . . But i hve one shocking news fr al u guys. . From may monday to friday 7pm tey goona start telecasting kanna kanum kalangal tis time with college experience. . . So is maharani goona end or wat??? I was shocked and it very unexpected. . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

Wow promo was rocking. . . But i hve one shocking news fr al u guys. . From may monday to friday 7pm tey goona start telecasting kanna kanum kalangal tis time with college experience. . . So is maharani goona end or wat??? I was shocked and it very unexpected. . .
Thank you for welcoming me dear.Big smileHug

But from where did you get the news about 7 pm slot?Confused
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I love the police officer characterThumbs Up and his acting is also commendable.Clap
Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Frm vijay tv. . Infact frm may 2nd no maharani. . So is tis d last week of maharani??? I think our frnds diesnt knw abt tis as of now or else tey would hve surely hve a thing or two to share. . . Come on guys pls come back soon. . . May be we may chat for one last week Unhappy
nishant.artist Senior Member
nishant.artist
nishant.artist

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

the timing of the new programme is at 8 pm...maharani still has a along way to go...

Go to top