Non Sun TV Serials

Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 42

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Yeah guys climax will be different.. In original version maha character just lost her properties that too came back to her at the end but here in tamil version, maha lost her mom and dad which is the more precious than anything in this world.. And from the way maha was furious after knowing sandhya madam was killed by Rani, we all could smell whats goona happen in the climax.. May be there a bit of gas left in Maha to show her performance one last time in Maharani.. Very much exited..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosinishabanureka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 39)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
And by the way saw the paarijatham promo, is that twin lead character played by Archana Suseelan?? It does look like Archana at some angles but still looks different.. If its not archana the director made a mistake by not choosing her... I would have watched it had Rani(Archana) or Sujitha(Maha) was the lead of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Disapprove   Disapprove   Disapprove   Disapprove   still only one week to enjoy Disapprove   Disapprove   omg just now i remebering the days when i  was keep on saying " dont do dragging please ".but now i really want director sir "please comeback to square one and drag it for atleast some more months ".but i know it already ended well hattsoff to you maharani team .reallyyy they gave such a wonderful serial .i just want to give hug to whole teamHug.

and regarding rani's murder Cool.ava epdyum kollapora ,kollumbothu yara kolla poranu partthey thericnhukrenCool.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosinishabanurekakrithikas

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vijay_Krish

And by the way saw the paarijatham promo, is that twin lead character played by Archana Suseelan?? It does look like Archana at some angles but still looks different.. If its not archana the director made a mistake by not choosing her... I would have watched it had Rani(Archana) or Sujitha(Maha) was the lead of it.
nope sanjay that lead is not archana . i read some where vikranth's wife to come in a new serial that must be parijatham i may be wrong in this news .if anyone knows correctly say me . and she is not archana . am sure about it.

hmm looks different but but is tthat a new serial or remake???

krithikas

rosinisha

rosinisha

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

That is not Archana , that is Rasana . Who done in the malayalam version lead role that same girl :-)

Vijay_Krishkrithikas

rosinisha

rosinisha

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Yeah guys climax will be different.. In original version maha character just lost her properties that too came back to her at the end but here in tamil version, maha lost her mom and dad which is the more precious than anything in this world.. And from the way maha was furious after knowing sandhya madam was killed by Rani, we all could smell whats goona happen in the climax.. May be there a bit of gas left in Maha to show her performance one last time in Maharani.. Very much exited..
We hope that Maha ( Sujitha ) give her full power pack performance in the climax Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishsneha_vijaykrithikas

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info rosinisha.. Parijatham also seems to be different but i'm not sure if i will watch it.. Anyways hope they bring Archana to do the serial Smile

rosinishakrithikas

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hahahahaha for the 1st time Rani has killed a guy for a right reason.. Poor guy chose his own doom Dead

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top