Non Sun TV Serials

Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 42

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I dont think they will have the same climax for Maharani as the malayalam version.. Feeling bad for Rani.. How ever evil she might be.. Its truely inhuman of torturing like this Dead

I know its just a serial but her acting is such that it makes me feel its really happening infront of me.. Kudos to Rani.. She is really mind blowing.. The Neelambari(Ramya Krishnan) of small screen..

I think she need to some challenging roles in films.. Good luck.. Hope her performances in maharani gets noticed by the filmmakers across India Thumbs Up Good luck Archana Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklingstarbanurekas.satishkumarkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 36)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Sizzlerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vijay_Krish

I dont think they will have the same climax for Maharani as the malayalam version.. Feeling bad for Rani.. How ever evil she might be.. Its truely inhuman of torturing like this Dead

I know its just a serial but her acting is such that it makes me feel its really happening infront of me.. Kudos to Rani.. She is really mind blowing.. The Neelambari(Ramya Krishnan) of small screen..

I think she need to some challenging roles in films.. Good luck.. Hope her performances in maharani gets noticed by the filmmakers across India Thumbs Up Good luck Archana Thumbs Up
well said sanjayThumbs Up.

really archana 's performance is awesomeStar she is a rockstar . she made us to hate rani to the core . wow what a perfomance really she has best future .god bless herrr .good luck archanaStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banurekakrithikas

banureka

banureka

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap

Originally posted by banureka

Friends...

I would like to share few things which i came to know from my friend, who spoke to the CV(director)..  

Why they killed sandhya mam character...???  : Actualy CV had diff idea, like.. they had plan to shoot  some more lovable sequence between maha & sandhya mam.. it would be nice if it happend.
But praveena madam all of sudden plan to go USA for 2 months.(Fow new serial) so tht CV killed her character.. since they doesnt have enough time to shoot wt thay had in scripts... Anyhave they had a plan to kill sandhya character before end of the serial. but it happend before.. We miss those scenes..

Rani is going to kill one more person.. guess who...?

Omg.. Yet another murder huh.. Anyways thanks for the info Banu.. May be yamuna or prakash's mom.. They r the only ones who r left out..
Wrong guess.. try.. still u have 1 more day ... come on ClapClapClap

banureka

banureka

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthikmr7

I think Rani will commit suicide. by shooting herself???
 Might be at end of the serial.. less then 10 episodes are there...

banureka

banureka

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishant.artist

According to me this serial would end by the scene of prakash& mahas' marrriage...which will be protected by tight security by the police officer(Balaji) ..Rani attacking every one in  tht scene... not sure but 90% possibility for this to hapen in the climax scene...n chinnathaaya may kill her in the climax by shooting her..i guess!!Smile
 Sure it will be ending up with Prakash-Maha marraige..  but before that Rani is going to kill more then 1 person...  Cry ungaloda answer laiye clue eruku... 

banureka

banureka

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_92

Originally posted by nishant.artist

According to me this serial would end by the scene of prakash& mahas' marrriage...which will be protected by tight security by the police officer(Balaji) ..Rani attacking every one in  tht scene... not sure but 90% possibility for this to hapen in the climax scene...n chinnathaaya may kill her in the climax by shooting her..i guess!!Smile
i dont feel like that...
ofcourse on climax, maha and prakash will get married...
if rani has gone really mad, then maha wants to take care of her as she was her childhood friendROFLROFL...
afterall this is another tamil serial...and they end like that only...
 neriya tamil serial paarpengalo..? Wink

banureka

banureka

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Last few days, no dialogues for Rani.. Ouchbut her acting was awesome.Thumbs UpClap Hugbefore i didnt like to hear her evil voice.. but now...   Day Dreaming
(oru velai next week full a pesuvangalo...??? athu thaan entha rest ooo Disapprove)

banureka

banureka

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

well said sanjayThumbs Up.

really archana 's performance is awesomeStar she is a rockstar . she made us to hate rani to the core . wow what a perfomance really she has best future .god bless herrr .good luck archanaStar
Ore feelings pola... rani acting a paarthu... Still maha oda character clear a ve elai.. wt do u say..?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top