Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 42

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banureka

Friends...

I would like to share few things which i came to know from my friend, who spoke to the CV(director)..  

Why they killed sandhya mam character...???  : Actualy CV had diff idea, like.. they had plan to shoot  some more lovable sequence between maha & sandhya mam.. it would be nice if it happend.
But praveena madam all of sudden plan to go USA for 2 months.(Fow new serial) so tht CV killed her character.. since they doesnt have enough time to shoot wt thay had in scripts... Anyhave they had a plan to kill sandhya character before end of the serial. but it happend before.. We miss those scenes..

Rani is going to kill one more person.. guess who...?

Thanks banu for the information.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

banureka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 35)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gowri.J

Groupbie

Gowri.J

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
May be the next person Banu. 

banureka

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banureka

Friends...

I would like to share few things which i came to know from my friend, who spoke to the CV(director)..  

Why they killed sandhya mam character...???  : Actualy CV had diff idea, like.. they had plan to shoot  some more lovable sequence between maha & sandhya mam.. it would be nice if it happend.
But praveena madam all of sudden plan to go USA for 2 months.(Fow new serial) so tht CV killed her character.. since they doesnt have enough time to shoot wt thay had in scripts... Anyhave they had a plan to kill sandhya character before end of the serial. but it happend before.. We miss those scenes..

Rani is going to kill one more person.. guess who...?

Omg.. Yet another murder huh.. Anyways thanks for the info Banu.. May be yamuna or prakash's mom.. They r the only ones who r left out..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banurekalavanyaz

aarthikmr7

aarthikmr7

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I think Rani will commit suicide. by shooting herself???

banureka

banureka

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowri.J

May be the next person Banu. 

haaahaaa super timing punch... good to see u again...

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
According to me this serial would end by the scene of prakash& mahas' marrriage...which will be protected by tight security by the police officer(Balaji) ..Rani attacking every one in  tht scene... not sure but 90% possibility for this to hapen in the climax scene...n chinnathaaya may kill her in the climax by shooting her..i guess!!Smile

Edited by nishant.artist - 21 October 2011 at 6:14am

krithikas

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hi people,

On nov 4th maharani climax and final episode will be for one hour.The whole team specially the director and archana have worked hard for it.I hope you all enjoy it.I want to thank all of you for all the support you have showed this serial.I wish you and your families in advance a very happy diwali.God bless.be well.

satish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnasudhirkDaffodileekrithikas

deeps_92

IF-Dazzler

deeps_92

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishant.artist

According to me this serial would end by the scene of prakash& mahas' marrriage...which will be protected by tight security by the police officer(Balaji) ..Rani attacking every one in  tht scene... not sure but 90% possibility for this to hapen in the climax scene...n chinnathaaya may kill her in the climax by shooting her..i guess!!Smile
i dont feel like that...
ofcourse on climax, maha and prakash will get married...
if rani has gone really mad, then maha wants to take care of her as she was her childhood friendROFLROFL...
afterall this is another tamil serial...and they end like that only...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banurekasajnasudhirk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top