Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
yet as i told the ending up scene would be wedding of mahas' n prakash..n rani reaching there 2 attack them  ..i knew but still an curiosity tht wht wil happen...??only 2 days to end for maharani to wipe out frm ur tv screens...paarijatham...soon on ur tv screens...
Edited by nishant.artist - 12 years ago
Its really sad to see all ladies as widows all because of one evil lady Rani.. Director could have avoided few murders 😭
Hmmm sad...:-( vl miss maharani...
Guys where all of u has gone.. Come on guys for one last time to discuss about Maharani.. Atleast we can make this thread to reach 50 before admins close this thread after maharani is over..
I think the climax will be as same as the malayalam version.. Rani will shoot her i guess.. Similar dialogues where shown in the original version as shown in the promo.. Cant wait to watch Maharani one last time..
Hi Satish,

Pls let us know vther any DVD is going to b released for this serial, which most of us appreciate...tks.

Originally posted by De.Cynthia

Hi Satish,

Pls let us know vther any DVD is going to b released for this serial, which most of us appreciate...tks.

Yedhuku dvd... I have downloaded some 200 episodes from tamil rain and stopped downloading when they started dragging it.. If possible i will release it as a torrent and publish here 😊
And as expected Maha had something to do in the climax.. Infact sujitha had more scope in the climax than Archana 👏 In the malayalam version Sophy was just a cry baby while Glory stole the show.. So what u guys feel about the climax episode of Maharani..

And the killing scene of Sandhya madam, reminded me of Asin being killed in Ghajini.. I thought they could have added few more expressive scenes when she dies by avoiding the repeated scenes which were shown already.. Still she made us all feel when she was being killed..
wow it was a fantastic final episode. today maha stole she show . but rani was best through out.
Mixed emotions regarding the climax..

I wud say its human weakness inherent, dat tempts to want even better though the director has tried to giv his best everytime...

I juz loved the directors role in the serial...hw he managed  and pulled it out till the climax. We are often caught up in the racy screenplay, the actors and appreciate their talents, timeless values of all the actors in it..

I cherish the dir's vision, cherish his ideals, cherish the music dat stirred the heart ( the lovely scenes of maha and sandya) the loveliness of that scenes drapes our purest thoughts...

The excellence in the acting of Rani, Maha, Satish, Yamuna and Sandya is absolute to fit these roles...the dir has been heroic in presenting the insipid details of everyday life...A big salute for this wonderful narration.

and finally...

It was a heavenly environment from the day i came here to this forum( had a break in btw)...tk u friends..