Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by krithikas

Hey my Friend🤗,I too have a right to dream about my chocolate boy Ranveer.😳😉

You are the first to invite me friend😃,Thank you so much dear.🤗🤗🤗
omg meri ranveer samjhiii😉Embarrassed okay friend we dream together😆. okay kirthika are you watching maharani from the begining
omg i am asking  a question (actually back to old very old question) where are you friends ,where you all gone come back  plzx
Originally posted by anuu2010

omg meri ranveer samjhiii😉😳 okay friend we dream together😆. okay kirthika are you watching maharani from the begining
Yes Dear,I was watching in the beginning😃 and my mom watches the serial😊,but that time i'll be in the bidaai forum but i'll hear all the dialogues.😳

When Prakash married Rani my mom started to hate the serial 😆and now she is watching again and says it's too interesting now😃😃

And may i know your name Annu?😊
Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
oh thats fine kirthika i watched bidaai but never came to forum bcoz i was shy girl 🤣 at that time to speek with huge people so left it and became silent reader of bidaai 🤣 .

oh thats fine kirthika i watched bidaai but never came to forum bcoz i was shy girl 🤣 at that time to speek with huge people so left it and became silent reader of bidaai 🤣 .

You have to believe me ,I became active when i read the news of bidaai coming to end.😳

but now i have crossed 1500 posts😆.May i know your name dear?😃
well my  name is ananya people call me anu and annu also  in tl forum a  my nick name is complain master😆 (but not serious complaints onl for hillarious complaints).

hmm i came to net after kdm ended and just to know when harshu will come back and landed here . and talked little in kdm ffs and more in tl forum😆.

this my history kirithika really i crossed 5000 posts really i never thought i can do it . and i came to IF as kiddu and changed to anuu2010 . interesting thing is upto the end of second thread all old members thought me as new one not old one😆

this my history kirithika really i crossed 5000 posts really i never thought i can do it . and i came to IF as kiddu and changed to anuu2010 . interesting thing is upto the end of second thread all old members thought me as new one not old one😆

Lol kiddu!! I'm d 1st one to be confused wit ur name changes and wen reading through al d previous forums again i found tat kiddu n annu r d same n got pleasantly surprised as u know. .

And congrats anu fr becoming IF rocker. . .I think i joined before u and was never able to be active like u did in most of d forums. . I came to IF coz of maharani n stil here only coz of tis. . Probably dere's lots of interesting things happening in d future fr us to hve d healthy discussions as we did during d earlier episodes wen maha n sandhya didnt nw d truth. . .

@krithika: Always welcome yaar.. Keep posting regularly abt maharani. .
Wow promo was rocking. . . But i hve one shocking news fr al u guys. . From may monday to friday 7pm tey goona start telecasting kanna kanum kalangal tis time with college experience. . . So is maharani goona end or wat??? I was shocked and it very unexpected. . .
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

Wow promo was rocking. . . But i hve one shocking news fr al u guys. . From may monday to friday 7pm tey goona start telecasting kanna kanum kalangal tis time with college experience. . . So is maharani goona end or wat??? I was shocked and it very unexpected. . .
Thank you for welcoming me dear.😃🤗

But from where did you get the news about 7 pm slot?😕
I love the police officer character👍🏼 and his acting is also commendable.👏