Page 3 of 42

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forumBig smile.Can you all accept me here?Embarrassed Can anyone tell me why Prakash married Rani?Confused
no no kinnshuk fans are not allowed hereLOL  bcoz i dont want partner in dreaming my ranveer LOLLOLLOL
welcome kirthikaHug join the club Embarrassed

actually i missed that part wait our friends will come and clear it . actually rani married prakash by blackmailing him on some mater i guessConfused
Hey my FriendHug,I too have a right to dream about my chocolate boy Ranveer.EmbarrassedWink

You are the first to invite me friendBig smile,Thank you so much dear.HugHugHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forumBig smile.Can you all accept me here?Embarrassed Can anyone tell me why Prakash married Rani?Confused

Hi krithika. . Welcome. . No body knws y prakash married Rani. . Tey hve nt revealed it yet but it may surely be by some threatening him. . .And prakash told he wanted to marry Rani to torture her and give her the treatment of hell which she is giving to others. .
Thank you so much dear for welcoming me Hugand Thanks for telling me the story of Prakash and Rani.Big smileBig smile

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Welcome Krithika - hope you will enjoy the IF Tamil section as much as we all do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

Welcome Krithika - hope you will enjoy the IF Tamil section as much as we all do.
Thank you my dearHug,Sure I'll enjoy more coming to this forum.Big smile

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

no no kinnshuk fans are not allowed hereLOL  bcoz i dont want partner in dreaming my ranveer LOLLOLLOL

actually i missed that part wait our friends will come and clear it . actually rani married prakash by blackmailing him on some mater i guessConfused
Hey my FriendHug,I too have a right to dream about my chocolate boy Ranveer.EmbarrassedWink

omg meri ranveer samjhiiiWinkEmbarrassed okay friend we dream togetherLOL. okay kirthika are you watching maharani from the begining

krithikas

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
omg i am asking  a question (actually back to old very old question) where are you friends ,where you all gone come back  plzx

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

omg meri ranveer samjhiiiWinkEmbarrassed okay friend we dream togetherLOL. okay kirthika are you watching maharani from the begining
Yes Dear,I was watching in the beginningBig smile and my mom watches the serialSmile,but that time i'll be in the bidaai forum but i'll hear all the dialogues.Embarrassed

When Prakash married Rani my mom started to hate the serial LOLand now she is watching again and says it's too interesting nowBig smileBig smile

And may i know your name Annu?Smile

Edited by krithikas - 22 April 2011 at 7:13am

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
oh thats fine kirthika i watched bidaai but never came to forum bcoz i was shy girl ROFL at that time to speek with huge people so left it and became silent reader of bidaai ROFL .

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top