Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 3 Page 42

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Yeah guys. . I was surprised n shocked on y maharani page was actually closed. . .I was clueless but came across tis page 2day. . Nyways. .

Its quite refreshing to see maha bold. . .And rani weak against prakash. .  Wish dere's a change around between rani n maha. . . Rani turning good n maha turning evil. . Jus an experimental thinking. . Comments are appreciated. .

I'm so glad d director has brought a change in d story may be coz of us but stil it could could hve avoided at d cost of deva which was a shocker which no one expected. .

Stil i wish to see d unseen thing wre d baddies turn gud n the goodies turn bad. . . Hate thopias character to d maxxx. . .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharaani Fan Club - part 4 (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
good news....!!!!
since deva is not there any more in maharani....maharani may end within 500 episodes..in the malayalam version the story was dragged only becoz of deva's misunderstandings even after maha comes knw the truth abt prakash it made delay to their marriage ....n i think the climax may also change....Smile

twinklingstar

twinklingstar

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Prakash's yesterday's dialog was superb...
nothing can hurt Rani more ... i guess...
even if he had married Maha... rani wouldn't have cried
she ll only plot revenge
but now she cries.....Clap........ that s the worst thing she can get.....
"Kanavula entha Kalangamum illadha en maha varuva"....well done prakash.....
hope to c ur action in public too .... soon..

twinklingstar

twinklingstar

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Is thr no end to this story of rani's success....
getting bored to c evil winning always..........

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Maharani Boring as Hell Cry

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forumBig smile.Can you all accept me here?Embarrassed Can anyone tell me why Prakash married Rani?Confused

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forumBig smile.Can you all accept me here?Embarrassed Can anyone tell me why Prakash married Rani?Confused
no no kinnshuk fans are not allowed hereLOLLOLLOLLOL  bcoz i dont want partner in dreaming my ranveer LOLLOLLOL
welcome kirthikaHug join the club Embarrassed

actually i missed that part wait our friends will come and clear it . actually rani married prakash by blackmailing him on some mater i guessConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklingstarkrithikas

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

Hi krithika. . Welcome. . No body knws y prakash married Rani. . Tey hve nt revealed it yet but it may surely be by some threatening him. . .And prakash told he wanted to marry Rani to torture her and give her the treatment of hell which she is giving to others. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top