Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

De.Cynthia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Sanjay,

Wud appreciate much if u cud do it...tks.
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can some one tell what  happened in the climax ?
nishant.artist thumbnail
well everything was same only difference ... maha had more to do...rani was rocking..they used the malayalam version song atlast .. i liked maha recalling those moments when they were in orphanage..tht was to good...rani.atlast realised tht she had last it the reactions on her face were  excellent.. i liked it ..some wht positive ending...bcoz evil didn't win...maha won atlast...tht was good😊
Edited by nishant.artist - 12 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

atlast maharani came to end .nice work maharani team hatss off to them for such a wonderful job .really a different and unique serial . just a 🤗 to the whole maharani team.

coming to the last epi rani wow what a wonderful perfomance and maha loved her anger and the dialogues .well atlast rani commits sucide . she lived her own life when she get failed she just ended her life  .what a bad girl she is?. even for an evil person there must be a weakness.here rani has one strong weakness called prakash .when she came to know the truth prakash is not hers then she cant bear the loss and marriage of maha and prakash isthe biggest punishment for her . and ended her life .wow yenna villathanam. archana and sujitha  did well in the last epi .

but if someone murdered rani  it would be nice rather than rani killing herself. any how atlast positve wins . hatss offf to entire maharani team🤗

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the brief update anuu2010 Edited by ssmily_face - 12 years ago
light_dark thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everyone,

Well a journey has come to an end like all journeys come to an end.And at the end of the journey one stops and thinks what the journey was about.well maharani and its teams journey was into all you people's hearts.Maharani is gone but they will last long in our memories.I again want to thank all of you for the support,reviews and suggestions you gave us and you all did that because you cared.

The climax scene you saw was shot at 2.30 am in the morning and we were all so tired and sleepy.But we gave our best for we wanted to shine even in the last scene and shot.

Well i will leave maharani blog by wishing you and your families a happy new year.May all your lives be always filled with peace and prosperity.God bless you all.

satish

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi sathish,
That is so nice of you for coming around to wish all of us. Unfortuantely I did not follow this serial...but I promise your next serial I will defenitely watch. Please let me know which is your next one dear...?
nishant.artist thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960777#48900298
nishant.artist thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishant.artist

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960777#48900298

all of them r invited to the forum of new serial paarijatham