Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah guys climax will be different.. In original version maha character just lost her properties that too came back to her at the end but here in tamil version, maha lost her mom and dad which is the more precious than anything in this world.. And from the way maha was furious after knowing sandhya madam was killed by Rani, we all could smell whats goona happen in the climax.. May be there a bit of gas left in Maha to show her performance one last time in Maharani.. Very much exited..
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
And by the way saw the paarijatham promo, is that twin lead character played by Archana Suseelan?? It does look like Archana at some angles but still looks different.. If its not archana the director made a mistake by not choosing her... I would have watched it had Rani(Archana) or Sujitha(Maha) was the lead of it.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜’   πŸ˜’   πŸ˜’   πŸ˜’   still only one week to enjoy πŸ˜’   πŸ˜’   omg just now i remebering the days when i  was keep on saying " dont do dragging please ".but now i really want director sir "please comeback to square one and drag it for atleast some more months ".but i know it already ended well hattsoff to you maharani team .reallyyy they gave such a wonderful serial .i just want to give hug to whole teamπŸ€—.

and regarding rani's murder 😎.ava epdyum kollapora ,kollumbothu yara kolla poranu partthey thericnhukren😎.

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vijay_Krish

And by the way saw the paarijatham promo, is that twin lead character played by Archana Suseelan?? It does look like Archana at some angles but still looks different.. If its not archana the director made a mistake by not choosing her... I would have watched it had Rani(Archana) or Sujitha(Maha) was the lead of it.

nope sanjay that lead is not archana . i read some where vikranth's wife to come in a new serial that must be parijatham i may be wrong in this news .if anyone knows correctly say me . and she is not archana . am sure about it.

hmm looks different but but is tthat a new serial or remake???
rosinisha thumbnail

That is not Archana , that is Rasana . Who done in the malayalam version lead role that same girl :-)
rosinisha thumbnail

Yeah guys climax will be different.. In original version maha character just lost her properties that too came back to her at the end but here in tamil version, maha lost her mom and dad which is the more precious than anything in this world.. And from the way maha was furious after knowing sandhya madam was killed by Rani, we all could smell whats goona happen in the climax.. May be there a bit of gas left in Maha to show her performance one last time in Maharani.. Very much exited..

We hope that Maha ( Sujitha ) give her full power pack performance in the climax πŸ˜Š 
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Thanks for the info rosinisha.. Parijatham also seems to be different but i'm not sure if i will watch it.. Anyways hope they bring Archana to do the serial 😊
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Hahahahaha for the 1st time Rani has killed a guy for a right reason.. Poor guy chose his own doom πŸ€’
rosinisha thumbnail

Thanks for the info rosinisha.. Parijatham also seems to be different but i'm not sure if i will watch it.. Anyways hope they bring Archana to do the serial 😊

😊
nishant.artist thumbnail

Originally posted by: banureka

What i heard is...Climax will be entirely different from malayalam version...

yes banu...some thing different may happen...in the end ...eagerly waiting to see how this would end up...else wht ever is showm is some wht similar...lets see becoz mahas' attidude is different than malayalam maha