Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Frm vijay tv. . Infact frm may 2nd no maharani. . So is tis d last week of maharani??? I think our frnds diesnt knw abt tis as of now or else tey would hve surely hve a thing or two to share. . . Come on guys pls come back soon. . . May be we may chat for one last week πŸ˜”
nishant.artist thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjay_Sanjay

Wow promo was rocking. . . But i hve one shocking news fr al u guys. . From may monday to friday 7pm tey goona start telecasting kanna kanum kalangal tis time with college experience. . . So is maharani goona end or wat??? I was shocked and it very unexpected. . .

the timing of the new programme is at 8 pm...maharani still has a along way to go...
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
I'm sure its 7pm slot. .Nyways wil confirm it n post  again. .
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kanakanum kalangal will be aired at 7pm from may 2 is there any time change for maharani or it is ending
Daffodilee thumbnail
i think they will change timimg of maharani to 8.30 hmm vijay tv is becoming another starplus oh god
Daffodilee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjay_Sanjay

Lol kiddu!! I'm d 1st one to be confused wit ur name changes and wen reading through al d previous forums again i found tat kiddu n annu r d same n got pleasantly surprised as u know. .

And congrats anu fr becoming IF rocker. . .I think i joined before u and was never able to be active like u did in most of d forums. . I came to IF coz of maharani n stil here only coz of tis. . Probably dere's lots of interesting things happening in d future fr us to hve d healthy discussions as we did during d earlier episodes wen maha n sandhya didnt nw d truth. . .

@krithika: Always welcome yaar.. Keep posting regularly abt maharani. .

thankyou sanjay hmm yes from old members you are the one confused but dont worry some others also confusedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. yes you joined before me but i crossed hmm wait if we talk about this number of posts our adviser jee  satish bhaiya(anna just jjoking no offense πŸ˜†) will come and say " its not about the number but about what we talked". well credit goes to tl forum it only made to talk more and more
.hmm after the show ended the forum losts charm really i am missing the rofl . now mharani too going really sad .

Innocent_Heart thumbnail
After a long time prakash and suja wre seen in am emotional scene. . Luved it a lot. . Missed tis brother-sister sentiment scenes and it was refreshingly different to see suja speaking in soft voice rather than jus shouting. . .
Daffodilee thumbnail
really loved suja -prakash scene but rani-prakash scene no yaar i except a different one not these  shouting always but loved itπŸ˜†.

hmm where is arya really missing her why she is not coming here where are you aryaaa
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From next week,Maharani will be telecast at 6.30 pm IST.😊
twinklingstar thumbnail
Pls dont change timings for maharani
this seems to be the ideal time...