Maharaani Fan Club - part 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Moderator's Note:
 Ok folks, This is Roja , your new Mod . Hope all of you
are enjoying the show - I do not watch it but understand that this serial is very popular. I am closing the old thread as it has crossed 100 pages - Let us start, afresh, say what??? And a kind request folks, This is just a serial,
a fiction and so let us just stick to discussing the story,
the performances, directorial touches etc., etc.,. Nothing personal about the actors / actresses please. Hope this is understood in the right perspective and jump folks, what are you waiting for ??? Roja joins the Jothi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Hi, ya i agree too..!!! Was wondering hw the topic is closed all of a sudden..!? Anyway new beginning as the serial..!!! Bold maha s always a treat to watch.. N so was n strdays episode as well...juz sat back n enjoyed the performance of sujitha..!!!

Thanks Roja for opening a new thread for Us.๐Ÿ˜Š

MAHA.... Ithu Ithu Ithaa thaan naanga ethirpaarthoom.Acting Superrrrrr.๐Ÿ‘

Think Sandya madam took Maha's post ,simply  standing here and there.๐Ÿฅฑ Director Sir v dont want to C Sandya madam like this , make her character bold than b4..cos she is the one to bac Maha in this fight vth Rani.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ  fourth thread atlast๐Ÿ˜Š   .
omg what an acting maha well done sujitha๐Ÿ‘  so maha going to be strong nice singam purapattachu ๐Ÿ˜† hmm ana totally confused why prakash  married rani  why why why confused enna logic prakash oda brain stopped working but really waiting to see rani -prakash fight really thier chemistry is working  ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by anuu2010 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anuu2010

๐Ÿฅณ  fourth thread atlast๐Ÿ˜Š   .

omg what an acting maha well done sujitha๐Ÿ‘  so maha going to be strong nice singam purapattachu ๐Ÿ˜† hmm ana totally confused why prakash  married rani  why why why confused enna logic prakash oda brain stopped working but really waiting to see rani -prakash fight really thier chemistry is working  ๐Ÿ˜†

Think U must hav got the answers today...Y Prakash married Rani ri8 na anuu...๐Ÿ˜‰

MAHA MAHA MAHAMAHAAAAAA..Dir sir U missed this BG music today.... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Some of Maha's dialog  was much practical and she clearly displayed the pain of the girl who had lost everything in life.... Really very touching words and acting by MAHA.Liked the script very much.๐Ÿ‘

Maha vl now b a feast to watch in coming episodes I guess.Vth a new AVATAR...!!!!! ALL THE BEST.โญ๏ธ

Sandya madam konjam bold aghunghaa....Its ur daughter suffering U cant jus sit and watch.... need ur support.Come onnnnn 

yes sajna i got answer today ๐Ÿ˜‰

but whatever the reason i wont accept prakash's decision of marrying rani bcoz  why he suffering himself by marriying such a bad person . actually his  decision  not only hurts him but also all the person surrounding him . but really i want prakash to show haterd towards rani  in public too ๐Ÿ˜ก.

okay coming to performance really superb by all . maha's decison was superb she simply proved she is sandhiya'a daughter๐Ÿ‘ and prakash the adipatta puli  is roaring against the snake but no one is going to belive him so sad for him๐Ÿ˜’.

welldone seams the story is going in a little different way from old version . cv's see the complain master is not saying any complains its all bcoz of the direction and performance hatts off to you cv's ๐Ÿ‘ bcoz i was about to quit the show after rani-prakash marriage but you people made  me to watch the show without  skipping dont know the story will back to draging or not but for now its going good . curious to know what maha's next move and what prakash going to do with rani.๐Ÿ˜‰

and i beg you cv's plz plz dont go back to square one plzzzzzzzz๐Ÿ˜‰
dear friends,
                                   Congratulations to all of us for the fourth edition of maharani.I am glad lot of people are liking the episodes and how the story is going.I am getting lot of feedback and opinions from my family,friends and public.

I want to wish all of you and your families a very happy tamil new year.I wish and pray that this day and all days in your lives are filled with peace and happiness.

satish
Yeah guys. . I was surprised n shocked on y maharani page was actually closed. . .I was clueless but came across tis page 2day. . Nyways. .

Its quite refreshing to see maha bold. . .And rani weak against prakash. .  Wish dere's a change around between rani n maha. . . Rani turning good n maha turning evil. . Jus an experimental thinking. . Comments are appreciated. .

I'm so glad d director has brought a change in d story may be coz of us but stil it could could hve avoided at d cost of deva which was a shocker which no one expected. .

Stil i wish to see d unseen thing wre d baddies turn gud n the goodies turn bad. . . Hate thopias character to d maxxx. . .
good news....!!!!
since deva is not there any more in maharani....maharani may end within 500 episodes..in the malayalam version the story was dragged only becoz of deva's misunderstandings even after maha comes knw the truth abt prakash it made delay to their marriage ....n i think the climax may also change....๐Ÿ˜Š