Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 2 Page 42

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
 Ok folks, This is Roja , your new Mod . Hope all of you
are enjoying the show - I do not watch it but understand that this serial is very popular. I am closing the old thread as it has crossed 100 pages - Let us start, afresh, say what??? And a kind request folks, This is just a serial,
a fiction and so let us just stick to discussing the story,
the performances, directorial touches etc., etc.,. Nothing personal about the actors / actresses please. Hope this is understood in the right perspective and jump folks, what are you waiting for ??? Roja joins the Jothi Wink

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 April 2011 at 10:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklingstarVijay_KrishsajnasudhirkDe.Cynthias.satishkumar_SK_dootnithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharaani Fan Club - part 4" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

De.Cynthia

De.Cynthia

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Hi, ya i agree too..!!! Was wondering hw the topic is closed all of a sudden..!? Anyway new beginning as the serial..!!! Bold maha s always a treat to watch.. N so was n strdays episode as well...juz sat back n enjoyed the performance of sujitha..!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishsajnasudhirkrojapoooo

sajnasudhirk

sajnasudhirk

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks Roja for opening a new thread for Us.Smile

MAHA.... Ithu Ithu Ithaa thaan naanga ethirpaarthoom.Acting Superrrrrr.Clap

Think Sandya madam took Maha's post ,simply  standing here and there.Sleepy Director Sir v dont want to C Sandya madam like this , make her character bold than b4..cos she is the one to bac Maha in this fight vth Rani.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

s.satishkumarrojapoooo

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
LOLParty Party Party  fourth thread atlastSmile   .
omg what an acting maha well done sujithaClap  so maha going to be strong nice singam purapattachu LOL hmm ana totally confused why prakash  married rani  why why why confused enna logic prakash oda brain stopped working but really waiting to see rani -prakash fight really thier chemistry is working  LOL

Edited by anuu2010 - 13 April 2011 at 12:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gowri.Jsajnasudhirkrojapoooo

sajnasudhirk

sajnasudhirk

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

Party  fourth thread atlastSmile   .

omg what an acting maha well done sujithaClap  so maha going to be strong nice singam purapattachu LOL hmm ana totally confused why prakash  married rani  why why why confused enna logic prakash oda brain stopped working but really waiting to see rani -prakash fight really thier chemistry is working  LOL

Think U must hav got the answers today...Y Prakash married Rani ri8 na anuu...Wink

sajnasudhirk

sajnasudhirk

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

MAHA MAHA MAHAMAHAAAAAA..Dir sir U missed this BG music today.... Wink

Some of Maha's dialog  was much practical and she clearly displayed the pain of the girl who had lost everything in life.... Really very touching words and acting by MAHA.Liked the script very much.Clap

Maha vl now b a feast to watch in coming episodes I guess.Vth a new AVATAR...!!!!! ALL THE BEST.Star

Sandya madam konjam bold aghunghaa....Its ur daughter suffering U cant jus sit and watch.... need ur support.Come onnnnn 

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
yes sajna i got answer today Wink

but whatever the reason i wont accept prakash's decision of marrying rani bcoz  why he suffering himself by marriying such a bad person . actually his  decision  not only hurts him but also all the person surrounding him . but really i want prakash to show haterd towards rani  in public too Angry.

okay coming to performance really superb by all . maha's decison was superb she simply proved she is sandhiya'a daughterClap and prakash the adipatta puli  is roaring against the snake but no one is going to belive him so sad for himDisapprove.

welldone seams the story is going in a little different way from old version . cv's see the complain master is not saying any complains its all bcoz of the direction and performance hatts off to you cv's Clap bcoz i was about to quit the show after rani-prakash marriage but you people made  me to watch the show without  skipping dont know the story will back to draging or not but for now its going good . curious to know what maha's next move and what prakash going to do with rani.Wink

and i beg you cv's plz plz dont go back to square one plzzzzzzzzWink

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
dear friends,
                                   Congratulations to all of us for the fourth edition of maharani.I am glad lot of people are liking the episodes and how the story is going.I am getting lot of feedback and opinions from my family,friends and public.

I want to wish all of you and your families a very happy tamil new year.I wish and pray that this day and all days in your lives are filled with peace and happiness.

satish

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishserials2010nishant.artistSrutikasajnasudhirkDaffodileenithyamkvkrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top