Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

We are blessed with lot of talented CBians in the forums who analysis the episodes. It is interesting to read all of them. In CB1 I used to enjoy the analysis by evasumi didi. Why she did not do any description of the episodes for CB2. Eva waiting for your beautiful radev romantic analysis.
I am too waiting for Eva's comments & analysis on CB2. Loved it when she did on CB1. Where are you Eva?
im also waitng for Eva's analysis on CB2!xx
Missin Evadi n her analysis frm da beginin
Yes that's so true. She is missing from the CB2 forum completely.
Me too .missing Eva 's analysis in cb2b
hi.......

where is my Eva didi????

I am missing her too much and her wonderful and beautirful post analysis
Eva did, pls back with your new analysis about CB2.

Love this forum.....great forum..keep up my friends.....

jojo91

Oh were is she? maybe she don't watch Choti Babu 2

Was wondering that too! But maybe she is busy or not watching that could too! Liked her thoughts about Radev ! 😉

avinaalways;  zam123Avina_fan1 ;   RADEV1000abhilasha_dreamv3gradev09;  bholabear ;   khus1973; jojo91; zorinatm;   ashna26

Hi dear Ladies:

Laxami so graciously sent me the link to this thread..  and I was totally overwhelmed by it.

Thank  you so much for your love and missing me.

I have been too involved in CB1 and loved it like crazy but it took so much of my time and efforts that I just did not want to involve in CB2 with the same intensity.  

And when it started I was on vacation and missed initial episodes and after coming back could not find enough time to watch and get updated with story but may be one of these days I will be able to catch up  :)))

Thank you so much for your love...  love you all eva

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago