Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^Exactly what happened between Kane and Abel. Abel too had that inferiority complex which fueled more in to his detest for Kane. It was not until way later after Kane's death, when he learns that Kane had actually helped him. Too bad he died without reconciliation with him.

Kabir is smart and he's got the ability  of being a good entrepreneur. you see he is an avid risk taker. But he resorts to illegal stuff....there's no difference between him and his dad who supports terrorism or between him and that Sona dude who is a smuggler or him and that other dude who puts the dagger on people's necks. Only thing is that those other 3 men get their hands dirty while Kabir keeps his hands clean by having others do the dirty work for him. Interesting to see how this character came to be, isn't it?

Aditya on the other hand, keeps on becoming a victim of circumstances day by day. Earlier it seemed that "kismat" was his best friend but now the friend seems to be back stabbing the man. Can't help but feel for the guy. awwww. but at least he has Sapna by his side and gotta say, ARM-Sapna relationship is nicely portrayed just how the book had portrayed Kane and Kate's relationship.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amy...🤗...finally some activity on the forum...😆. Still catching up on the last week of episodes. Am I the only one who was frustrated by the whole Vasu - Aditya track? Its like the writers forgot the story was about Kabir & Aditya. 🤔

Hiya Ritika & Maya...🤗

^Sapna is Aditya Raj's kismat now. She understands and supports him. When she saw her husband struggling with the workers, immediately met their well-wisher Uncle Vish for help. On the other hand, Lubna was never lured into this world so she can't understand or support Kabir's passion to succeed.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Remind me...Abel in Kane & Abel was an honest sort was he not?

Btw what is Aditya Raj's friend's name? The one who is dating his sister now. What's his role in the story? Is he interested in The Merchant empire or just Mini?

Do you guys think that Aditya Raj's step-dad and his wife will use their daughter to lure Kabir?
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Btw what is Aditya Raj's friend's name? The one who is dating his sister now. What's his role in the story? Is he interested in The Merchant empire or just Mini?

Do you guys think that Aditya Raj's step-dad and his wife will use their daughter to lure Kabir?

Aditya's friend's name is Hanif. In K&A Kane had a really close college friend too...the one's who's family owned a bank if my memory serves me right.

Yet to catch up on the last few episodes. So, Malwani and that scheming friend of Devika's are back?

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@jaya🤗 so good to see ya around! finally some activity....yeah i thought if no one else will discuss, then i will with myself lol

Yeah as far as i know, abel didn't revert to anything illegal or unethical in the book, but since this is an indian version, bribery and illegal stuff comes in it 😆
anyhow, i hated....H.A.T.E.D Vasu-Adiya track...it was unnecessarily prolonged if you ask me. but o well, good that it's over..not how i would have wanted it to but it don't matter.

@Rihanna or whoever that woman is---she is also annoying. She is like one of those typical indian telly vamps...dolled up fancy attire and always scheming nastiness. i tend to just give her a *Royal* snub..meaning ignore her.
and naaaaah, she would not use her daughter. She would do it herself considering the type of woman she is!lol

@Hanif--- lol he's just there to bring Mini on right track, that's it and serve as Aditya's support system.😆
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aditya inherited empire from his father. Kabir also got huge help for his hotel from his father. Tayyab Sona helped Kabir only because Nawab Mubarak Khan asked him to.
But there is a big difference. Aditya always got guidance from sophisticated people like his grandmother and Vishwanathan Uncle. But Kabir keeps getting help from gangsters and smugglers. Even his marriage with Lubna was made possible because Tayyab Sona's man threatened the person, with whom Lubna was earlier supposed to marry, with a knife.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Yup...Hanif is the quintessential good guy. He will will encourage Mini to get more responsible and do something with her life.

I am disappointed that the writers went down the cliche ridden path with the whole Vasu track. Even making Kabir lack the integrity chip was not needed IMHO.

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Originally posted by: akhl

Aditya inherited empire from his father. Kabir also got huge help for his hotel from his father. Tayyab Sona helped Kabir only because Nawab Mubarak Khan asked him to.

But there is a big difference. Aditya always got guidance from sophisticated people like his grandmother and Vishwanathan Uncle. But Kabir keeps getting help from gangsters and smugglers. Even his marriage with Lubna was made possible because Tayyab Sona's man threatened the person, with whom Lubna was earlier supposed to marry, with a knife.

True that! I guess Kabir lost his principles post coming out of jail when revenge on Aditya became the main motive for him.