Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aehem concerned thoughts to a final stage.

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

os-  aehem concerned thought:

He was in office thinking what to do, he put his head on the chair and started to feel weird and hurt. He had fear in his eyes thinking what to do. he began to thought, what will happen if  tomorrow morning, gopi had left him? that point he thought  as he was in office ... "OMG... i cannot do without her, one evening and she is not there?  how the hell he will survive without her (let us take his concerned look as a positive for once 😉)". He may get angry and declare his concern to her and may tell her in anger not knowning of what he had said. He continued to think  "If something happened to you, have you thought what would happen to me, how will i be able to survive, how will i be able to live without you". He stood up shaking his head, but his inner self and him was worried as he didn't want that to happen, also he didn't want his mother to rule him.
He arrives home, telling his mother that, ill be right back and have food later and went upstairs to check if Gopi is there, and breathed a sigh of relief. He saw her there and couldn't understand why he was so feared and why it hurt him at the thought of Gopi not being there. That point he realized his true feelings for Gopi. He accepted her with an open heart and went to sleep without eating with gopi in his arms.

enjoy. sorry this is the last time am writing os, ffs, and that.
, see you all after two weeks.
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Behn, you are up and running again with your OS's, thanks Ayesha, I want you to keep going, ok behn.👍🏼Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! good one!!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Hey nafisa, this was my last piece of work in this forum before I quit writing fanfictions and oneshots. From now on am not going to write them at all, and am going to miss u in 2 weeks :'(
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice ayesha keep it up
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Lol nafisa, and ill write them when I come back okay for u :) and thanks radhika :D
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Hey nafisa, this was my last piece of work in this forum before I quit writing fanfictions and oneshots. From now on am not going to write them at all, and am going to miss u in 2 weeks :'(

i'm going to miss you more...my friend.😭
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Me too, we better stop before we start to cry. Lol now what going to happen to our posts competition now :(
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey where r u going ayesha
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Am going off this and the show until next wednesday, I will be watching the shows, going to catch up on the weekends, family occasions in these 2 weeks 3 cousins sisters weddings have to attend them am the bride cousins so am going to be off this for a while, no one knows except u radhika, nafisa and suk ben. U can let everyone know if they ask am away family occasion