Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhawna_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
plz continue this story.storyline was instersting n diffrent.
mayuloveu thumbnail
plz dont stop this ff. this ff seems very interesting . plz dont stop this
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intresting storyline...dear add me too in ur pm list...amazing ff...omg..alekh is no more...😭
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls dont stop this ff dear.......surely u will bgetting comments....pls be patient
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
add me in ur pm list...plzzzzzz
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear congrats for ur first ff
nice concept and nicely written
do continue the ff
and add me to ur pm
list would love to read it😊
staroneloversss thumbnail

Thks guys 4 ur comments. I'll try my best to cont. it
staroneloversss thumbnail

Part 3
Mayank reached to his home. With evry increasing step his heartbeat ws increasing. He didn't met his mom since his parents got divorved. He hd always ignored her bcoz he ws angry on her. He hd never talked to her bt he cant denaye dat he lov his mom vry much n that ws d real reason y he ws angry. He ws angry bcoz he ws away from lov n care of his mother that his dad ws never able to giv him. He thought in his heart 2day he will fight alot with her mother...will ask y she left him...today he will pour out years of pain in front of her mother. Finaly he reached into d house n d sene out there made him stun. His mother is crying badly. A girl in red saree trying to consol her n her own eyes were in ful of tears. He got scared n words com to his lips..
M. Maa...
She ran towards him n huged him crying badly.
M. Kya hua maa...she ws stil crying..
MM. Beta mayank ka accident ho gya hai...
N. Ha...aleak abi abi police ka phone aya tha ki mayank ka accident hotel taj k pas hua hai.
Mayank ws totaly stun he got to know that accident alekh ka hua hai n d girl is his wife nupur. N they all hv misunderstod that he is aleak sudenly he came back frm his thoughts due to his mother crying.
MM. beta muje abi mare mayank k pas le chal. Muje mare bacche k pas jana hai...n sudenly she got fainted..
M. Maa...mayank got more scared.
N. Maa...alekh lagta hai maa shock ki vajah se faint ho gye hai...main dr ko bulate hoe or tum jaldi city hospital jao. Mayank vhe admit hai.
M. (mayank got so much confused at this situation that he dont know hw to react. D news of his bro accident made him his self shoked. ) ha...ha main abi ja rhat hoe...tum maa ka ka dayan rkho.
N he left. With in half n hr he reached to hospital n enquried abt him.
M. Dr mera bai kesa hai...wo teak tho ho jayga na.
Dr. Dekia hum koi jute umeed nhi de gae...wo bohat serious hai or ab unke pas akiri kuch pal bache hai. App chahe tho unse mil sakte hai.
Mayank left lik some1 snached his heart. He aimlessly entred to aleak's room. ( his eyes ws ful in tears. He set beside him on a chair holding his hand...aleak ws covered in bandages n many machines wer around him to support his lif...he ws lit awake...with some senses...knowing that his lif going to end)
M. Tu fiker mat kar...dr ne kha hai tu jaldi hi teak ho jayga...(trying to control his emotions)
A. Kise bna rha hai mayank...main janta hoe that these r last min's of my lif.
M. Dimakh karab hai tera...kuch ni hoga tuje...main tuje kuch hone hi ni duga..
A. Kash esa ho pata bt esa nhi hoga...bt agr tu mere lea kuch karna hi chahta hai tho ek vada karega...mayank nodes his head in yes...plz maa ka or mare nupur ka mare jane k baad kayal rkhna...promise me mayank. Plz..
M. I promise alekh main un dono ka khayal rakhoga...(he kised his bro hand n closed his eyes 4 few sec n when he opened...he found that aleak is nt breathing. He caled dr bt it ws all over...alekh ws no more.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear
i read ur update...
loved it - it was a nice part and really very interesting
i think now maynk will act as alekh...
lets c how will he take care of nups and huis mom
do cont it...
take care
mayuloveu thumbnail