Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

False, of course. Don't get me wrong, age is beautiful when worn well. But gentlemen, age-defying procedures have side effects: Botox can freeze your smile, and acting with a "fresh face" actually emphasises your advanced years. Please grow up!

Yep... The Khan trio and the  frozen look...

Looks like they just got out of the freezer...
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maddy  - you calling the Khan bhais frozen vegetables?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

What theeee efff. Sonakshi played Salman U**le's wife? πŸ˜•

and I thought Anushka and SRK's jodi was pukey.  This is pathetic. πŸ€’Since everyone is posting pics of vegetables or fruits, I'll post of something that reminds me of these wrinkled old male actors - raisins. 

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: qwww

Maddy  - you calling the Khan bhais frozen vegetables?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Oh... qwww... πŸ˜† Wanted to say frozen something else...Then since i am in a good mood thought of being polite....
ladygaga thumbnail
Only Anushka, Katrina and Sonam have managed to give hits with the younger lot of actors... which is definately an encouragement.. Deepika has only given hits with Saif, SRK and Akki... Anushka's hit with Ranveer has been a good sign.. it totally shows that younger actors can also attract an audience all by themselves.. and don't need the support of khans and kumars for hits.. Sonam's jodi with Immi worked in IHLS.. and Katrina has managed to give hits with Ranbir.. i guess gradually all actresses will manage to create their identity.. and attract an audience.. with their own charisma instead of depending on the fans of khans and kumars to make their movies hits..
Ladygaga, I agree. I mean cmon, didnt we all see how good Anushka looked when she came with Ranveer and Shahid when compared to her and SRK and Akki? Same goes with Kareena,  she looks so much better with Imran, Shahid,, Abhishek  than with SRK, Amir, Akshay, Salman. Same goes for Katrina, man she looked so cute with Ranbir, John, Neil and now with Imran. I mean they actually look like a couple as opposed to her with Salman, Akshay, Saif,and now SRK. 

Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eraser

Ladygaga, I agree. I mean cmon, didnt we all see how good Anushka looked when she came with Ranveer and Shahid when compared to her and SRK and Akki? Same goes with Kareena,  she looks so much better with Imran, Shahid,, Abhishek  than with SRK, Amir, Akshay, Salman. Same goes for Katrina, man she looked so cute with Ranbir, John, Neil and now with Imran. I mean they actually look like a couple as opposed to her with Salman, Akshay, Saif,and now SRK. 

But, then what will happen to the KHANdaan, if all the young actresses work with young actors?

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

But, then what will happen to the KHANdaan, if all the young actresses work with young actors?

They can work with each other. That will give the potential for the directors to make amazing love triangles  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: eraser

They can work with each other. That will give the potential for the directors to make amazing love triangles  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Salman+ Aamir= SALAAM
shah rukh khan+ salman= SHASA
shah rukh kahn+ aamir= SHAAM
salman+Aamir+shah rukh khan=  SALAAMSHA
sogazelle thumbnail
Not only do these males actors look old next to the young actresses, but they don't even bring the masses to the theaters anymore. The "vegetables" do . I mean it's absolutely outrageous that Akki who has given 4 flops in a row is still getting a whooping 23 crores for a movie! (OUATIM 2) W*F???? and the female actresses barely get 3 crores. Is this a conspiration or what? I really don't get it!!