Bhaskar Bharti

collection of arbi scenes for all

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sadaf_5

sadaf_5

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hey my lovely bbians miss u all so much its been long how are u all? hope ur a ll fit n fineWink
now i have started gathering arbi scenes with good quality and put up in my youtube account as there arent any proper arbi scenes in youtube and so far i have uploaded 2 scenes check them out.
uploaded part 3

i have tried doing it differently by adding the lovely siggies or creations of that scene done by de lovely bbian members, with it with short sweet songs or instrumental sounds in places...i am hoping this refreshes our memories of them and when u miss them u can see it on my channel..do comment and pplz tell where i can find more good quality of bb episodes because although( i have all bb epis some arent good quality ones)i have found some but mostly just few beginning episodes and end episodes where omkar  enters ...there arent any good ones of bb in eid for examples so if u guys help me it will be gr8...

do comment and tell me if u like it so far...later on i will add  separate scenes of bharti with like bharti n all and armaan  with jia scenes Big smile enjoyEmbarrassed
luv sadafTongue

Edited by sadaf_5 - 12 April 2011 at 10:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "collection of arbi scenes for all" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Sadaffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....moi shall be crushing ya with trillions of hugsssssssssssssssssssssss HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Thanchyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweetipie for this..!! Oh ma ArBi.. cant wait to drool on them all over again Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5

sadaf_5

sadaf_5

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sadaffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....moi shall be crushing ya with trillions of hugsssssssssssssssssssssss HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Thanchyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweetipie for this..!! Oh ma ArBi.. cant wait to drool on them all over again Day Dreaming
thnk uuuuuuuuuu tanu hunn HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug  i am very happy too enjoy just uploaded arbi's 4th meeting Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top