Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
kash r best n i hope sbs gives their baarish interview once πŸ˜ƒ n awesome topic zhara πŸ˜ƒ
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved. :)

*EDITED*

Zahraaa!!!! I love you soooo fudgin much for making this! <3 <3

KaSh are loved by many and this post proves that baby! <3 <3

It feels so good to know that not only me the KaShians but the media and even some Non-KaShians know that we have worked hard and appreciate that! It gives me encouragement, takes my mind off all the bashing going around and makes me feel that all the hard work we did and still do for KaSh is worthwhile and appreciated by many! I'm sooooo happy to know this! When I read them on KB's wall, I was so shocked but sooooooo glad at the same time! πŸ˜ƒ

It feels good to know that many Non-KaShians have the courage to appreciate our work and hope for our good...thank you guys! <3

Even the media thinks KaSh "sizzle on air".....this is amazing! <3 For how long have they worked together? Hardly one year? For how long have they known each other? Again,a year or so?  STILL and I repeat still, they are the most wanted and their comeback is awaited by all, KaShians and Non-Kashians alike. No other Jodi that I have ever known of was able to leave such an impact on us, as well as the media and others in such a short time...this is what we call KaSh magic baby! <3 <3 The scenes they do, they just flow naturally and it's like we're seeing this for real and not in a fictional drama! KaSh have this little something in them which no other and I mean NO other jodi possesses.😳 And if media thinks they "sizzle on air", or they are fun to interview, they're soooo fudging right! KaSh ARE amazing both on screen and off screen and if and whenever they come back, they will still be loved and appreciated by all, KaShians AND non-KaShians , and everyone knows that, some have the courage to accept it in front of everybody and others like to keep it to themselves! Nonetheless, I'll keep waiting for KaSh all my life! <3 <3

Zahra, I can't thank you enough for this post! THANK YOU AND THANKS KBT TEAM for letting us know about this, it makes us really happy! <3 It sends vibes of positivity all around and gives me and all the KaShians hope and encouragement to work even harder! THANKS A MILL! <3 <3 πŸ€—

And Thanks to Gr8 Magazine, SBB, Hill Road Media and all other print media out there for keeping us in mind and helping us cherish KaSh in every small way possible! Thank you guys! <3 πŸ€—

Ahh, I feel so ecstatic at the moment. Not only me, you or other KaShians but the media and many non KaShians love KaSh and are still waiting for them....WOW! 😳

Zahra!!! This post is full of positivity and I read it at least once everyday! Thank you and love you!! <3 <3 πŸ€—

SOOOOO fudgin proud to be a KaShian and I shall remain one for all my life. 😳

Love KaSh Forever and Always! <3 <3
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
kash rockssssssssssssssssπŸ‘πŸΌ
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I might not be a crazy KaShian anymore but the innocent love I had for this couple is incomparable. I still watch their videos. I still smile seeing their scenes and still cry with them. They were the first couple I become crazy about. Howmuch I might not be be fond of one of the actor in this couple I still cannot make myself not cherish this couple together. They were a phenomena on screen . They still are and I would be lying if I say I won't watch them again if they come on any show together.
Nice post!
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
KaSh rocks KaShian rockssss

brilliant topic TabzzzπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MadhuARKaSh - 13 years ago
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG thnks zahra for posting them here :) i love KBT πŸ€—
awesome topic πŸ‘πŸΌ

KaSh is the BEST ! 
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What about panchi bora's quote about KaSh?there was one article on her in which she said she likes kash,even ekta kapoor likes kash :) and i will think more :-)
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Godddd no1 can deny the fact KaSh are irresistable
I feel soo KaSheddd
love KB:) Thank u meri jaan tabyyy fo rpostng ths
-Proud to be  a KaShian

sajan_mjht thumbnail
so true KaSh are irresistable