Sports/Cricket

YUVRAJ:'Indian fans lack Sportsmanship!' (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
^khush fehmiyaaannnnnn :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

URuinedMaHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YUVRAJ:'Indian fans lack Sportsmanship!' (Page 2)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wanker

Groupbie

wanker

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
This goes for Brazil and England fans in football. I don't see any logical point here? Fans are sometimes over passionate about their team.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-MysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger-Ishaan.Howlarious

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

so one thread has been closed and now other thread has been opened to bash India and IndiansLOLLOLreally.. !!!! hilarious.. and then it will be said that " who jealous?".. why jealous.. proud of India etc...

come on guys, I know its hard to disgest the fact for you that India won the World cup.. but there's no other option as such except accepting the fact that India is World Champion..

now please dont say yes.. we accepted the factLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-MysticalRealmSavvyIshaan.NishthaParachute.Howlarious

Ishaan.

IF-Rockerz

Ishaan.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I just have one request to the topic starter. It is not your headache how Indians behave, or what India's problems are. It is an internal issue, and we Indians do not like it when external groups poke their noses into our business.

It can be seen clearly that this post has been made for sole instigatory purposes. So my fellow Indians, do stay away from it, since we'd be successful in curbing such unfavourable intentions only if we do not add steam to the gossip.

And before I leave, topic starter, here's a little gift for you : http://is.gd/6TjpXA

Hopefully, it would make you see sense. This so-called unsportsmanship prevails all through the sub-continent, and very rightly so, when such craze for a sport is unmatched in any other part of the world. In fact, it is a matter of pride, if you ask me. 

It's my earnest request to you, do not litter the Cricket forum with provocative topics such as this. We come here to discuss the beauty of the game, and not who's the better one between India and Pakistan.

Peace.

Edited by Ishaan. - 12 April 2011 at 4:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

wankercricketfan1suchi_dev2006aadri-pria4everSavvy*Fiza*URuinedMaHeartNishthaParachute.aa123.80-x-Reshu-x-Howlarious

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
LOLLOLNews Snippets for Special few here LOLLOL

5 Apr 2011 ... Shahid Afridi's Reaction After ICC World Cup 2011 Semis Defeat: Pain Or .. ... Shahid Afridi expects mature reaction from Pakistani fans after Mohali .... did after his country's quarter-final defeat to India in 1996

cricketnewsasithappens.com/reaction-from-pakistan-after-their-world-cup- defeat-by-india/ -

Mar 2011 ... The defeat sparked a furious reaction from fans, who demanded Kamran be kicked out. ... Former Pakistan captain Wasim Akram received death threats after his team lost the 1996 World Cup quarterfinal against India

cricketnext.in.com/news/fans-vent-anger-against.../55183-13.html

Who can forget the time when Pakistan lost to India during the 1996 World Cup? Fans in Pakistan smashed TV sets, a college student fired a hail of bullets from a Kalashnikov into his TV set and then on himself, another fan died of a heart attack, captain Wasim Akram received death threats, a fan filed a petition in the court against the "disappointing performance" and a cleric said Pakistan would never win at cricket so long as a woman ' Benazir Bhutto was the prime minister ' ruled the country.

http://muslimreverie.wordpress.com/category/pakistan/

If you want more i have more examples fikar not.......ROFL atleast we thew stone not BULLETS at our cricketersLOLLOLLOL and moreover...we dont plead to let us play as well in IPL like few doWink

Edited by Nishtha - 12 April 2011 at 12:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sushii.pria4everMysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger-Ishaan.Parachute.aa123.80-x-Reshu-x-Howlarious

sab2778

IF-Dazzler

sab2778

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
d passion 4 d game makes people cry nd laugh with them nd it doesnt happen only in india .

indians yesterdays TOI interview of yuvi was worth reading

do try 2 get d link some1 nd post it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmpria4everSavvy

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Oh god. Seriously GET OVER IT! We won, fair and square. End of story. We won because we were the better team. Whether you like it or not, India are world champions. ROFL

ps. the "shooting you" comment was pathetic.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-pria4everMysticalRealmhindu4lyfSavvyNishthaaa123.80-x-Reshu-x-Howlarious

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Agreed with the 5 previous comments!

Seriously guys lay off of India's buissness, and just accept we won!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everSavvyNishthaaa123.80Howlarious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top