Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khusi_*

what is this..............!!

phooli's education is the -ve thing in her life!!

huh...........cvs u all lost!!
how could u ppl did that??............
a child widow is educated n once saved from a unwanted 2nd marrige................these 2 two things must be the +ve points in her life
but no......as per the track..................these r -ve!!

what is the mgs then....................whatever a victim of child marriage can do to improve her life....................she always gonna failed!!

it is her fate........she has to suffer whole life like this!!
thats not done!!
education ko mazak bana kar chhod di!!
matlab ek educated person aur uneducated person ke bich koi farak hi nehin hai.......!!.....in case of phooli!!

Absolutely sahi bola khushi πŸ‘πŸΌ..education track ko totally mazaak banaa diya hai inn CV's ne.😑....anandi speech dene ke sivaa kuchh nahi karthi, ek phooli thii jisne widowhood ke bavjood mehnath se padhhai kii aur CV's yeh dikhaa rahe hain uskii life bhii barbaad ho rahi  hai..kuchh toh positive change dikhaao ki education ke baad ladki ki life improve ho gayyiiπŸ€”,but nahi πŸ˜‘ wohi ghissa pita bakwaas track follow karna hai CVs ko...😑
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

anandi khud ki toh life sambhal nahi sakti, doosron ko bhaashan deti rehti hain ,πŸ˜†

apne pati ko kyun kuch nahin bolti woh, jab woh jerk jaise kaam karta hain , wahaan pe silencer kyun aajaata hain mooh peπŸ˜†
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

anandi khud ki toh life sambhal nahi sakti, doosron ko bhaashan deti rehti hain ,πŸ˜†

apne pati ko kyun kuch nahin bolti woh, jab woh jerk jaise kaam karta hain , wahaan pe silencer kyun aajaata hain mooh peπŸ˜†

@bold - soo true..... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

@bold - soo true..... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

10 days away and I see changes.................... from what I read Phooli is regressing...............what a shame..........another character down the drain???

I thought Anandi would be in Mumbai by now...............and J and G are going to be living in sin??? Oh my!!!!! this is getting progressive now.

What are your thoughts????
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back Aditi...😊  

Ohhh yes 10 days and many things have happened in BV....Jagya told the family members upfront he wont be coming back to Jaitser and wants to settle down in Mumbai...so now the Singh family has decided to send Anandi to Mumbai, so that she can convince Jagya to return...but as usual they havent bothered to inform Jagya about this plan πŸ˜† ....Anandi as usual in denial...Jagya has been ignoring her but she seems to be living in a wonderland....and now Jagya-Gauri will be moving in together...since they havent been able to find accommodation in Mumbai....should be interesting to see whats gonna happen next ! considering Jagya has been lying non stop ! just today he told the land lady that gauri and he are married ! but a silver lining is Gauri's bade papa is suspicious about Jagya...

Phooli's case is the most disappointing !!...never expected this from her or her parents....out of the blue her ex mom in law appears and proposes natha pratha and phooli's parents agree because they have to pay huge debts....they dont want their daughter to go to the city and work....as people would say bad things....but they find it ok to sell their daughter off and celebrate this event...what can I say....can it get more disgusting than this?πŸ˜•
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@divs lets not ask CVs if they can get more disgusting coz they forever surprise us wid ttracks even MORE disgusting..just wn we thought jagya's character assassination was the pits,we are rewarded wid pits + ten layers of crap in form of phooli's track..we wanted a genuine guy for her,not to sell her off like this..
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wondering why Gauri gave in so easily to Jagya's lies and agreed to live-in with him. She has made Jagya's life simpler by accepting this live-in system. Eventually, when Jagya's truth will be revelaed to Gauri, she will not like it but then she may find it so difficult to move out of his  life, as it may be bring shame to a girl's honour.

By this step of live-in Jagya is securing all his positions and both the girls will be so helpless about their fothcoming situations.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Wondering why Gauri gave in so easily to Jagya's lies and agreed to live-in with him. She has made Jagya's life simpler by accepting this live-in system. Eventually, when Jagya's truth will be revelaed to Gauri, she will not like it but then she may find it so difficult to move out of his  life, as it may be bring shame to a girl's honour.

By this step of live-in Jagya is securing all his positions and both the girls will be so helpless about their fothcoming situations.

One is so fed up with the deviation of the original message.................that I have stopped wondering why the CV's introduce such ridiculous tracks............maybe they want to show that the way to progress from a child marriage is to 'live in sin' with another and then once found out legalise both marriages...........

This is why I felt that the entire serial went down the wrong path with the unnecessarily extended Jagya, Gauri and Anandi triangle..............

In trying to show that whilst children have no idea or choice in a child marriage.......once they are adults their choices may differ from their parents..............which could have been shown in so many ways BUT instead they have woven in all these tangles within tangles..................introducing Gauri was a great idea but continuing in this manner with all lies intact, fooling your loved ones, treating your lawful wedded wife like dirt etc etc.......... is teaching viewers ...........exactly what???? I just don't know who writes these scripts....and does the channel ever keep the sensitivity of the viewers in mind.............there are so many young minds watching...........
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

10 days away and I see changes.................... from what I read Phooli is regressing...............what a shame..........another character down the drain???

I thought Anandi would be in Mumbai by now...............and J and G are going to be living in sin??? Oh my!!!!! this is getting progressive now.

What are your thoughts????

i was missing your comments grouchoji, glad you are back πŸ˜Š..
yeah livein for JaGauri-I actually didn't expected gauri  to accept this so easily ,now what if that kunda tai asks about mangalsootra and sindoor-will jagat put that too?..
Sadly phooli's story getting bad to worse....no use of a widow  being educated ,she is better off as someone's mistress😑 -is this the message CVs have for us ....πŸ€”
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think somebody has just lost their brains and have no clue where to take the serial from here - how can they ruin such nice openings and turn them into such typical colors tv patent serials ? Frankly most of the serials on this show claim to be standing up for women and helping them fight injustice and just use that as a ruse to show how inhumane and disgusting society can actually be !!  

So many times I have thought this or that serial claiming to be for a good cause - only to eventually realize thats a pipe dream - they just want shock value and the more disgusting and torturous the better ...the good stuff never really comes.

Here too, initially there was so much promise - Sugna got remarried, Anandi could continue studying for some time, she got sent home during the adolescence phase to avoid trouble - but then onwards - they have yet to show a single nice turn...

I think viewers like us should just leave them for a month to see if they've decided which way to go and then see if the viewership drops and forces them to bring some nice changes...am going to take a break for a start. IPL may not be this engrossing but its far more positive than this slide into negativity