M mistress Ch. 16 16/09 pg 40 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
loved it n y does maan avoid geet's talks when she tries to find more about his life?

NOTE:

hey guys so ive got a pm from jyoti saying that this ff has been reported because of the amount of sexual content !! 😆 
hence I will be editing some parts of the story.. ðŸ˜†
 and ill be writing my ff on this page only from now on instead of opening different topics.😊
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

loved it n y does maan avoid geet's talks when she tries to find more about his life?
hmm maybe he has his past??😭
well i m not yet eighteen plus, two months to go but i have read the novel🤣 . . . what's the fun to put the disclaimer, even after the disclaimer people do read it . . .
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

hinal as far as i know u not even seventeen n u reading thsi . . . where is roops i need to complain🤣
Originally posted by 7thHeaven

hinal as far as i know u not even seventeen n u reading thsi . . . where is roops i need to complain🤣
LOOOL ive been given a notice already 😭 hence wil have to edit the parts from now on!!

awesome!

but i m still curious about maan's life!

continue soon!
Premeena 

Love your fic......It gets difficult looking for the updated threads of late😕....Please add me to your PM list ... 

If time permits update all of your  FF/OS links in the media Gallery list too😳.... I don't know if I have read all your works....
Originally posted by -Premeena-

LOOOL ive been given a notice already 😭 hence wil have to edit the parts from now on!!

i am wondering, if u edit some chapers on whole will b edited😆
Originally posted by 7thHeaven

i am wondering, if u edit some chapers on whole will b edited😆
i knowwwww hahahaha looooooolll.... thats why m confused on what to dooo!!! HELP and advice needed.. since you have read it what do u suggest i do.. although i know i have no choice apart from editing the stuff😆