Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....i'm dead again....the update was great...they are never full of the other..so the trip is coming to an end soon...i love that maan mentioned the eye patch...don't worry about updating..school work comes first...i'll have to bare it...i'll spam until you are back!๐Ÿ˜†

-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: undisclosed

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....i'm dead again....the update was great...they are never full of the other..so the trip is coming to an end soon...i love that maan mentioned the eye patch...don't worry about updating..school work comes first...i'll have to bare it...i'll spam until you are back!๐Ÿ˜†

hahahaa... yes it is kind of coming to an end... or maybe to a sudden climax oh laa laa...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
thanx babe ๐Ÿ˜Š... i'll loove you for doing that... and dedicate a reallllyy looooooonnnnnggg chapter to you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜† (thought i understand that you doo have work to dooo as well... a few spams would be nice ๐Ÿ˜ณ) โญ๏ธ
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Maan is quite mysterious??

hmmm hes always mysterious๐Ÿ˜†
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update...... loved it
Dilsay thumbnail
Awesome update Dear...........
Continue soon.
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...waiting for the next one...they r like cotton and fire..creating some explosion๐Ÿ˜ณ...i think in the next chapter there will be some realization ...btw is the story ending soon...hope not...good luck for ur studies
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this session seems hmm ๐Ÿ˜ณ

loved it
jasraj123 thumbnail
nice update. and would love to know about maan๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
YAY!!! You updated! And amazing job...I'm loving this hate-love between geet...it's not really hate-love but the sarcastic remarks and maan's smoothness is so attractive! 

Thanks a bunch and brilliant job!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Part 2 was hot...my knees went weak reading it...truly fantastic...OMG! Maan and geet just make chemistry on screen or on text....awesomeness to the MAX!