DID Doubles

Grandmaster Mithun opts out of Dance ke superstar - Page 2

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guess they needed to change the whole format and concept.
It was getting too stereo-type and boring.
Most dances turned into circus acts and was going down hill.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Guess they needed to change the whole format and concept.

It was getting too stereo-type and boring.
Most dances turned into circus acts and was going down hill.

very true...thank you
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
does anyone know if this show is gonna last a few months or if its just short because i was really hoping that sa re ga ma pa lil champs wuld be starting next and nopw their doing more dance india dance. im really dissapointed
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: deepakrulz

does anyone know if this show is gonna last a few months or if its just short because i was really hoping that sa re ga ma pa lil champs wuld be starting next and nopw their doing more dance india dance. im really dissapointed

This show is apparently quite short.. Somewhere I read it's only for 5-6 weeks or so.. Is SRGMP LC gonna be next? I wish it was the Senior SRGMP instead... And then DID3 after that... I am not that interested in LC show...
Pradarshak thumbnail
Thank God! This show is much cleaner.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akanna

This show is apparently quite short.. Somewhere I read it's only for 5-6 weeks or so.. Is SRGMP LC gonna be next? I wish it was the Senior SRGMP instead... And then DID3 after that... I am not that interested in LC show...

yes. lil champs is next. it starts in the third week of may. i just want some sort of musical show to come on, evven x factor on sony with sonu nigam judging is being postponed. i hate dance india dance. other seasons were tolerable but last season was soooo boring
aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Praise the Lord! I was getting waaaay too tired of seeing/hearing Mithun. His comments don't make any sense and I don't like how every sucks up to him sooooo much. The man is so full of himself for no reason! He makes fun of Marzi's hindi but he only speaks in English himself... And his English is horrible! 

Anyhoo, I'm done my rant now lol. I'm just happy to get a break from seeing Mithun. Shiamak is doing an awesome job.