Shweta starts afresh

Posted: 13 years ago

shonit part of shweta's article.... 😊

Shweta Tiwari starts afresh

Kunal M Shah and Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Monday, April 11, 2011 at 03:38:16 AM

... Meahwhile'

In happier times now, the actress has also patched up with her Mr Bajaj aka Ronit Roy.

Fresh from the spate of awards that Roy won for his marvellous performance in Udaan and Tiwari in Bigg Boss 4, the two have reconciled and shot for a suspense thriller on TV.

While one thought that the two would never work together again after the animosity they shared during the shoot of Ekta Kapoor's Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Roy and Tiwari recently shot for Adaalat.

A source says, "When the channel approached Tiwari, one felt that she would say an 'No'. But surprisingly, she immediately agreed."

Adds the source, "Roy and Tiwari were also very comfortable with each other during the shoot."

i think the writers forgot shonit worked together on aaja mahi vay and yeh hai jalwa post kzk!! πŸ˜› shweta agreed especially for us shonit fans!!!! πŸ˜ƒ yay!
Thanx for sharing this Nitu.πŸ€— Although I have already seen this at the FC but haven't commented there so I will here. 

How come u left out the rest of the article, oh who cares u got the bit relevant to Adaalat so that's fine. I love the way it says her Mr Bajaj. These articles don't even have the full truth, Shweta and Ronit patched up ages ago.

Shweta agreed for this just for her fans otherwise we all know she wasn't entirely happy with the role. 
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Thanx for sharing this Nitu.πŸ€— Although I have already seen this at the FC but haven't commented there so I will here. 

How come u left out the rest of the article, oh who cares u got the bit relevant to Adaalat so that's fine. I love the way it says her Mr Bajaj. These articles don't even have the full truth, Shweta and Ronit patched up ages ago.

Shweta agreed for this just for her fans otherwise we all know she wasn't entirely happy with the role. 

i wanted to keep it relevant to the forum and plus i know all of u will see the full article at ST FC anyways! πŸ˜›
Yup! That's right, that's where we all go first.πŸ˜† Its our home.πŸ˜ƒ
Too many articles are being posted on Shonit now a days, hope the makers cast them in future too. Thanks for sharingπŸ‘πŸΌ
They were rumours most of the time as well.πŸ˜†
😍 These media donno anything abt their past works and come to comment huh...

They have kissed and made up long back ☺️ Still I LOVE the first line.. Her Mr.Bajaj for sure ☺️..

They together ROCK the screen ! SO excited to see them back ! And love the way it says she immediately accepted πŸ˜›.. Love u hun πŸ˜ƒ
What are they saying??πŸ˜• πŸ˜•Shweta had bad vibes with Cezzane Khan!!!!

She is good friends with Ronit!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Remember in Yeh Hai Jalwa they had asked Ronit to choose between good friend Shweta and brother Rohit!!!!!

Ronit had said it is very difficult but if he has to then he would choose Rohit!!!!!

They said to Shweta she must be feeling bad to which Shweta said not at all as she understands perfectly that family comes first!!!!!

Yes Shaina.. That was a very cute moment.. 😳.. Ronit described their relationship so well.. And it was nice to see how much understanding they share πŸ˜ƒ She defended him saying people who dont support their family, can never support their friends/others πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Faaltoo media πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yes Shaina.. That was a very cute moment.. 😳.. Ronit described their relationship so well.. And it was nice to see how much understanding they share πŸ˜ƒ She defended him saying people who dont support their family, can never support their friends/others πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Faaltoo media πŸ˜†

So I fail to understand where is the problem between them!!!!!

They always had a great chemistry and working equation!!!!!

Prerna and Anurag's chemistry came out more in the fight scenes!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But Mr.Bajaj and Prerna are such a hot and happening pair!!!!!

Seeing them one can say the saying is true that Old is Gold!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†