IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

shonit part of shweta's article.... Smile

Shweta Tiwari starts afresh

Kunal M Shah and Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Monday, April 11, 2011 at 03:38:16 AM

... Meahwhile'

In happier times now, the actress has also patched up with her Mr Bajaj aka Ronit Roy.

Fresh from the spate of awards that Roy won for his marvellous performance in Udaan and Tiwari in Bigg Boss 4, the two have reconciled and shot for a suspense thriller on TV.

While one thought that the two would never work together again after the animosity they shared during the shoot of Ekta Kapoor's Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Roy and Tiwari recently shot for Adaalat.

A source says, "When the channel approached Tiwari, one felt that she would say an 'No'. But surprisingly, she immediately agreed."

Adds the source, "Roy and Tiwari were also very comfortable with each other during the shoot."

i think the writers forgot shonit worked together on aaja mahi vay and yeh hai jalwa post kzk!! Tongue shweta agreed especially for us shonit fans!!!! Big smile yay!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRRLuv-Shonitromiosugar1HaHaHeHe-Huppprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta starts afresh" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing this Nitu.Hug Although I have already seen this at the FC but haven't commented there so I will here. 

How come u left out the rest of the article, oh who cares u got the bit relevant to Adaalat so that's fine. I love the way it says her Mr Bajaj. These articles don't even have the full truth, Shweta and Ronit patched up ages ago.

Shweta agreed for this just for her fans otherwise we all know she wasn't entirely happy with the role. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Thanx for sharing this Nitu.Hug Although I have already seen this at the FC but haven't commented there so I will here. 

How come u left out the rest of the article, oh who cares u got the bit relevant to Adaalat so that's fine. I love the way it says her Mr Bajaj. These articles don't even have the full truth, Shweta and Ronit patched up ages ago.

Shweta agreed for this just for her fans otherwise we all know she wasn't entirely happy with the role. 

i wanted to keep it relevant to the forum and plus i know all of u will see the full article at ST FC anyways! Tongue

Luv-Shonitprerna4rishav

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Yup! That's right, that's where we all go first.LOL Its our home.Big smile

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Too many articles are being posted on Shonit now a days, hope the makers cast them in future too. Thanks for sharingThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitGauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
They were rumours most of the time as well.LOL

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitGauahargeous_Nashaj

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
What are they saying??Confused ConfusedShweta had bad vibes with Cezzane Khan!!!!

She is good friends with Ronit!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Remember in Yeh Hai Jalwa they had asked Ronit to choose between good friend Shweta and brother Rohit!!!!!

Ronit had said it is very difficult but if he has to then he would choose Rohit!!!!!

They said to Shweta she must be feeling bad to which Shweta said not at all as she understands perfectly that family comes first!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitGauahargeous_Nashajprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.