Fan Fictions

Love Will Find A Way|ArSh FF| DISCONTINUED!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 62

Page 1
Page   of 62
Page 2 Page 62

MaybeSomeday...

IF-Sizzlerz

MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
ok ok i know u all feel like hitting me wd jootas nd chappals coz ive not updated BTLOO hehe nd my nd sris ff that i can promise sri wud update. oh okayy i know about my exams r going on but yesterday this idea came up in my mind nd i just couldnt help but pen it down, hehe i know impatient. ok this will be based on DMG as everyone knows wats the story ov DMG but this DMG wud be in totally my style, so i hope i dont disappoint anyone at all. nd keep loving me plzz hehe ok here i go wd da prolouge

She entered his cabin when she saw him busy with a case file.

"Armaan" he lifted his eyes up as she saw her standing there with her hands folded and a frown caressing her face.

"Dr. Riddhima next time I would prefer that you first knock and then enter my cabin, I don't like disturbance." He replied back with a cold mocking expression. She wasn't shocked. With each passing day Armaan was turning into a more rough and rigid person and she knew she was the only reason. "Im sorry" she replied in a soft whisper

"You should be Mrs. Modhi" he shut his laptop as he relaxed back in his leather chair. Moving back he averted his gaze towards her as she stared at him and he looked back with a serious expression on his face.

"Armaan what have you done with Dr. Sonia? How can you fire her, just because of you her whole career is almost destroyed." Riddhima said with shock visible in her voice.

"She deserved it Dr. Modhi." He replied back coolly.

"On what basis Armaan?" he stood up as his expressions took a sudden change.

"Because you had brought her here to hook her up with me, you know what next time find a little sensible s**t who would actually have a thing called brain and will not try to seduce me in my office" he almost shouted with his jaws tight and his eyes dropping down thick anger and fury. She moved back scared seeing him in his angry mode. She composed herself as she spoke again, "Enough Armaan it has been 4 damn years you need to change Armaan, you need to get settled and" he cut her in between as he spoke in the same angry tone, "Get the hell out of my office mrs. Modhi. Yes bloody 4 years, 4 years before I lost my everything, or rather you made me lose everything. Im happy the way im, I don't need anyone, I hate this fuk**g feeling love, and you know it well."

"Armaan for god sake you've changed so much, where is that previous armaan?" she asked softly.

"Hes dead, you've killed him riddhima hes dead!" he said with gritted teeth.

Once again she lost hope as she barged out of his cabin.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..

"omg Nupur jaldi chaloo! Hum late hojaayengeee!" gunjan shouted as both of the sisters ran towards the hall of sanjeevani. Coming in they heaved a sigh of relief as they saw all the interns already seated. They went and took their seats at the back.

Everyone wasbusy in chatting when suddenly the whole hall went silent as he entered. A man with a hot manly built wearing a black pant and a white shirt with first two buttons open showing his masculine chest. His muscles were oozing out of his shirt as it was folded up till his elbows. He looked extremely hot with his killing sexy features and dark bluish hazel eyes. He went forward coming on the satge he finally turned as everyone sat still in their places knowing very well who he was.

"As you all know this is your first day in Sanjeevani. Im the senior doctor and trustee of Sanjeevani, Dr. Armaan Malik. I think I don't have to be very clear with the rules you all must know them. Im very very strict regarding my work nd profession. This is a hospital and you all better never ever forget this fact! This is a place which need dedicated and professionals not partying stupid youngsters, one mistake of yours and you don't know what I will do with you. One more thing this is a hospital not a love boat, don't ever try to indulge in all these stupid things. I want doctors nd only doctors who have no feelings except that theyre working for patients. If I ever found out anyone breaking the rules than you will be fired then and there, I hope im clear. You all can leave now." He conducted the speech with utter strictness and hardness in his voice as it scared the interns to hell.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..

"Samajhta kya hai ye dr, saru apne aapko, omg Hitler bhi isse acha hi hoga." A girl named Riya spoke.

"Exactly man itna attitude humein yahaan se nikaalega aise bolraha tha jaise ye hospital nai military school ho." A boy named benji spoke

"Chill guys ye sab sirf kehne ki baatein hain, he wont do something like that." A cool good looking boy named samrat spoke smiling.

"Oh yes he will. Armaan Malik means what he says ." everyone turned to see Mayank coming in.

"What do you mean?" asked Gunjan

"Bohaat famous kahaani hai. Armaan malik aisa kabhi nai tha. Who bhi humare jaisa balke humse bara prankster flirt tha. He was a fun loving partying man, he was from the batch of 2007 sanjeevani. Time when sanjeevani was filled with air of love friendship smiles, times when sanjeevanis halls were filled with joys of laughter and fun, times when they all were together. Armaan malik fell in love with his co intern Riddhima Gupta. He was madly in lovew with her. People called him the eternal lover, he had crossed all boundaries of love when he had win his love, but as destiny had planned it that one shootout at sanjeevani changed everything. Armaan had to go away and riddhima got married to Dr. Siddhant Modhi, and when armaan had come to know this truth he was broken. People say that this isn't the full story there was something that had happened between armaan and riddhima something after which armaan became what he is today, ruthless and harsh. Armaan Malik means what he says, if he said he would destroy you than take it in the most intense sense, because he would surely do it." Mayank spoke seriousely.

"Maine suna hai pichle chaar saalon se e has changed the whole map of sanjeevani. No one laughs here anymore, no one parties its all work work and work. Armaan Malik is very strict you cant think of breaking the rules of sanjeevani, never." Spoke nupur.

"Agar yahaan rehan hai to unke rules ke mutaabiq raho kyunke agar humne ek rule torne ki bhi koshish ki to we cant imagine what will happen with us. Sanjeevani makes the life of a person but at the same time he has the power to completely crush us." Mayank said.

"This is ridiculous! Kya unhe waapis kabhi pyaar nai hua?" Riya asked flabbergasted.

"Kisi larki mein itni taaqat nai ke qoh armaan malik ko badalsake, kisi larki mein who baat hi nai ke who armaan malik ko majboor karsake ke who usse pyaar kare. Armaan malik will never fall in love this is impossible." Mayank replied as a matter of fact.

"Oh god please koi to bhejo jo Armaan Malik ko badalde please." Gunjan said nervousely

"kya such much aisi koi larki nai jo unhe badalde?" wondered Nupur

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Armaan" Dr. keerti called him as he turned around.

"Yes Dr. Keerti"

"Armaan humein ek aur intern join karrahi hai. I know hamaara target sirf  6 interns the but board of sanjeevani had decided that she will be a part of sanjeevani because she is one of the most brightest and extraordinary shining stars., infact Dr. shashank gupta khud chaahte hain ke who yahaan aaye." She informed him

"Shes late who aaj yahaan kyun nai hai" he asked

"Armaan shes in Panchgini, who kal aarahi hai. She will be joining sanjeevani tomorrow."

"Fine then, il see her tomorrow." He replied as he saw Dr. keerti turning. "Um Dr. Keerti" he called her back

"Whats her name?" he asked

"Shilpa, Shilpa Malhotra."

phewww

oh plz plz do tell me how is itt?

if i should continue or not

with loads ov love

RidaaBig smile

Edited by -Heart-Hacker- - 14 January 2012 at 9:04am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

nehakosambiajaspreet12DIMPLECOOLrash.guptaSoniaGroverSrihaammy_amnaanjalipmitchellsree12karankritika27shiv-sunainartarme_lovelygulbhavs_gid03prerna27foximischiefdtothepalsniki4lifeswarobi1tanya.dsouzaRihanna4allNihsonGurpreetKaSh16Ar_AsyafanFreakin_girlannie.shonashreyshreyarsh_eternal_ukash_arshaisha_ranbir8-Pranjali-arsh444annie03taannipiyushishooooonakatsmeownIhArIkAdesikalakaarsoniarahejaKaShforever06minaalMqt4everesheenajannat4everAR-kashyongshinAzmiishaaz_91divi1octswamii92.Suhasini.munni_sheela_Afrin_MaNaLoVeKaShdisco_divartjksSuvarna....krazy4kashkshanikaaMysticalRealmcutie_mahimaTitanium.Iqbal Neha1DaShInG_DeViL--YaZ--moonlight2630MeetPremeerfunkybratz-screwed.UP-priyankifri42911chubzyvidu87m4manju-shamima-pixie_nwajiha-1-Prithi-Pumpkinnnyxxkweetrockstartehzeebkhanlil_desi_goddesAhlaam5zhasan2-Nina-nightstardazzling_armaanbarydebby_11sammy4ujanu1610meow23nidha1983ana_kashNorzmonikaseth-Nayab-hinal_maaneetanumeha_rajatcant.be.assed.KaSh-Maneet-Fan-KaShti-swetiepie_angelEuphoria.aamirkhanfan-IamAwesome-sweetdesireXiahtic-5-LoVe.KaSh-dobrevagasmsAichuu-GoogleWithMe--Spirited-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Will Find A Way|ArSh FF| DISCONTINUED!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaybeSomeday...

IF-Sizzlerz

MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
RES

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Azmii-shamima-janu1610dazzling_armaancant.be.assed.hinal_maaneet-IamAwesome-Aichuu

MaybeSomeday...

IF-Sizzlerz

MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

INDEX:

Part 1: Page 17
Part 2: Page 29

Edited by -Heart-Hacker- - 07 July 2011 at 11:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShforever06Azmii-shamima-dazzling_armaanjanu1610cant.be.assed.hinal_maaneet-IamAwesome-Aichuu

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
resCool

badla lena hai lena hai badla lena hai CoolCoolCool

Edited by -KaShti- - 11 April 2011 at 5:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MeetPremeerdazzling_armaan-IamAwesome-cant.be.assed.MaybeSomeday...

Titanium.

IF-Dazzler

Titanium.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
yehhhhhhhhhhh ridu Party  really nice start...make armaan hate tht 3rd riddhimaPartyand make ArSh meet and fall in love pleasee...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon soooooooooooooooooon PartyParty

Edited by -KaSh4Eternity- - 11 April 2011 at 5:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeetPremeerjanu1610dazzling_armaanMaybeSomeday...

nightstar

IF-Rockerz

nightstar

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
ridaaaaaaaaaaaaa............................awesomeeeeeeeeee..................but plz not a beast armaan again....cont sooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaybeSomeday...

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
oh my god rida i m a fan of ur work i loved it .. i love every minute detai;l
oh my poor bro he was so tough ahh hate to see him like that .. do pm me u update please ..
shilpa how will she be enetered eager girl do update soooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
its amazing i m lazy warna would have given long comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaybeSomeday...

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_armaanMaybeSomeday...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top