WONDERWORLD of DAYA fans - FC of Daya, Chk page 89 - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=monika21get an idea ma'm ji... kuch to karo 😆-------- yeh chalega 😆😆😆

1 saal ka safar is best 😳-------- thanku 😳😳

ohh... how irritating yaar.😲 piano baja den uska 😉 😆😆---------- waiting for him to come 😆😆😆... if he doesn't call then it means he will come tomorrow 😆😆😆

[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by -purnima-

twinky go 4 Ek saal ka safar 😛😛😛 ...
dat reminds me i have yet to PM u my experience 😆😆😆. I always end up last 😆😆😆... on 25 anniv also mona had to remind me 25 times 😆😆😆...

as 4 celebration...what exactly we want to do 😛😛😛... naach gaana khana 😆😆😆 ...

Then LG needs to remind u 365 times 😆😆😆😆

Nach gana, khana ... great!
I am leaving now, will see u all after lunch. Bye. 😊😊
Originally posted by m_kal2011

Lg u edited your post, but why did u ask me that? Ek Saal... is a good title

before I post it u have already posted ur reply 😆 that's y edited 

BTW can u all see the new profiles of the CID forum... everyone says pictures have been changes but I cannot see the difference , even monu to replied to Nadii 's post thanking her for changing the DP's ... why can 't I see them ??😕
[QUOTE=monika21get an idea ma'm ji... kuch to karo 😆-------- yeh chalega 😆😆😆

adding this also

😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by -purnima-

twinky go 4 Ek saal ka safar 😛😛😛 ...
dat reminds me i have yet to PM u my experience 😆😆😆. I always end up last 😆😆😆... on 25 anniv also mona had to remind me 25 times 😆😆😆...

as 4 celebration...what exactly we want to do 😛😛😛... naach gaana khana 😆😆😆 ...

you are only the first one to start this na... that's y I posted ur experience in the beginning ...  😉  
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

BTW can u all see the new profiles of the CID forum... everyone says pictures have been changes but I cannot see the difference , even monu to replied to Nadii 's post thanking her for changing the DP's ... why can 't I see them ??😕
yepp LG.. actually daya sir's pic has been changed.. as far as others picture they all are the latest one.. but daya sir's pic was the oldest between all of them thats y i thanked naadi 😃

bye mitali... come soon.. we will move on new FC today...
Edited by monika21 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by monika21

yepp LG.. actually daya sir's pic has been changed.. as far as others picture they all are the latest one.. but daya sir's pic was the oldest between all of them thats y i thanked naadi 😃

can u tell me what pictures are displayed... if u have them posted here na ...  I can't see them on IF
dats nice mona... just saw the change i dp 😳😳😳... fav daya sir pic 😍 ...earlier 1 always reminded me of sunita 😆😆😆... she had same dp earlier 😛 😛...

congrats twinky 👏👏👏... there has been change in the list ... first time i supported something against RK 🤣

😛
twinky this pic is shown for daya sir

http://india-forums.com/images/celebrity/l_143.jpg