Posted: 13 years ago
To the 30 day challenge...(Rani and Bee might be wondering if I'm gone crazy)...I'm just kidding...It's not 8 days to the 30 day challenge.

To what then you might wonder...to those who already know...Good Job!

It is cause of celebration(no Guddu and Runjhun haven't decide to keep their differences aside and get together). It's cause of celebration because we made it this far. In 8 days....
|
V
Wait for it...
|
V
Wait for it....
|
V
Cue my drumroll....
|
V

Bhagonwali will be reaching it's 100 Episode! ( I know, I know all that drama for nothing). It is cause for celebration though, as Bhagonwali as of now only seems to be getting stronger. Wishing it more good days and hopefully  100 more episodes in the least of goodness, chemistry, hesitation, love, evilness, humor, anger, and all the other myriad of emotions that Bhagonwali brings to us and more...

Congratulations to the Bhagonwali Team!

Awwww Wafah, you beat me to it !!!😆
I wanted to disclose this and say probably we may get a new reformed Guddu on 100th episode making Runjhun the winner for the milestone episode.

But seeing the last few episodes, I do not want him to reform so soon. 😆 I wish their jugalbandi drags and drags ... just love to see those myraid of emotions on Guddu's face.

So, celebrations have started 8 episodes before ...

Thats for the fireworks to come .....

Originally posted by bee5

The fireworks to come and the different emotions that come with...I figured you'd get to it if I didn't but since I was updating the archive I notices we were getting close. I was thinking along the same lines as you, but I agree, I don't want to see the transformation so soon...I mean  that would probably count as change in 10 days in drama world...Though I wonder if they will do anything special with 100 Episode...

I also want the "nok jhok" and the verbal sparring to continue...for a long ways to come...thanks for the fireworks...

May this black sheep/stepchild of the Zee family continue to blossom...

Wafah,
  I don't mind if they do not do anything special within the episode for the 100th one.😆 They didn't do anything for the holi episode too... like their counterparts.😉 Their counterparts brought in sale-able faces from other shows and had so much of naach-gaana for 2 long hours for the TRPs sake.😲 I am glad Bhagonwali did not do any of that tamasha and concentrated on their story-telling even though they were no where in the TRP charts.😊

p.s: Oh I hope they definitely party behind the scene and let us be updated with it via Zee's HA segment or something. They deserve to party for all the hard work and such a great job.😛
Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
I too was watching the nearness to BBAT's 100th episode but I was leaving the original true fans to bring that up and not jump the gun.  You did not forget! I hope the Creative team celebrates but still keeps the character of the show in tact.

Here is to 100s more!

Good Job you guys...Wafah and Bee....for keeping track on this.....👏

Originally posted by bee5

Wafah,
  I don't mind if they do not do anything special within the episode for the 100th one.😆 They didn't do anything for the holi episode too... like their counterparts.😉 Their counterparts brought in sale-able faces from other shows and had so much of naach-gaana for 2 long hours for the TRPs sake.😲 I am glad Bhagonwali did not do any of that tamasha and concentrated on their story-telling even though they were no where in the TRP charts.😊

p.s: Oh I hope they definitely party behind the scene and let us be updated with it via Zee's HA segment or something. They deserve to party for all the hard work and such a great job.😛

I agree it doesn't have to be special...no naach gaana...then again having all those others come to little old Kannauj seems too far-fetched...I'm sure they'll have a little celebration Behind The Scenes...I think that would be fun to see, and yes they do definitely deserve it. I feel like the characters in the show really get along and have a great off-screen camaraderie especially the three mamis. "Naach Gaana" for hours is a waste of time honestly...esp when you end up with the same place you started to begin with  in the two hours, and the story has no movement.
 hurray !!!! 🥳  i hope they will party behind the scenes and they get a photo opp or atleast a promotional interview so we can see.
Here's to the building of a great show and i wish them hundred's more !!!

congrats to the bhagonwali team....they have been doing agreat job and i can't believe they completed 100 episodes...i hope we get to see lik an offscreen party or something....just hoping that that show does really well and keeps us attached to it
congrats to the whole cast and team of bhagonwali....😉

on the 100th episode....👏