Fan Fictions

| Meant To Be #1|AR|Parts 1-8| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

meeru_s_armaan

Goldie

meeru_s_armaan

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
AWESOME!! maitree.....loved it yaar...........but why is kabab men haddi SID here?? don't let him create any probs for our ar sweety...anyways it was an awesome statr....do cont soon.........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| Meant To Be #1|AR|Parts 1-8| (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
OMGG!!! I LOVEDDD ITTT!!! i cant wait till the next update! plzzz update soon! i cant wait to find out the "secret" behind armaan and riddhima not being together!!!! Big smile GOOD JOB!! Thumbs Up

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

@DRarmaanfan : Thanks a Lot !!

@angelina_angel : Thank You !!

@Dmg8594 : Thanks..Glad to get a new reader and A one who really appreciates my work! Thank You..Means A Lot! The mysteries will be revealed as we move further in the Story,There's a Lot to come..To Keep Reading!

@Tooba : I know! But You will Come to know why..And AR will happen! So Read on,Thanks<3

@Srishti : Thanks..And Don't worry,You've Commented,And that seriously Means a LOT to me<3 I know you don't like SR together,the truth is,Nor do I !!! I promise to end this real soon,and get back to AR.They are the crux of this FF !! Thanks a Lot !!<3

@Meeru : Thanks For Commenting Meeru !! I know,Sid is the Kabbab mein haddi here...But everything will clear out soon! AR will happen!! Keep reading<33

@Monaya : I know you're waiting very eagerly,but the mystery will be revealed after a LONG time,that's way back...But there'll be AR on the way!! THANK YOU!!<3

Thanks To All My Silent Readers and A Hearty welcome to my new readers! The next part will be up soon!
Love,
Maitree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat4ever

Munchkin.

IF-Dazzler

Munchkin.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

@Dmg8594 : Thanks..Glad to get a new reader and A one who really appreciates my work! Thank You..Means A Lot! The mysteries will be revealed as we move further in the Story,There's a Lot to come..To Keep Reading!

Yeah I know the feeling! LOL I jump every time I have a new reader joining my league, especially when they comment! Tongue  Big smile

Continue soon! Smile

xoxox

perfectsmile

Goldie

perfectsmile

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Wow, the plot is intriguing.
It was beautifully written. You should seriously start writing more often. You are good at it.
Now coming to the part, I somehow expected it to be Armaan. but he turned out to be Sid. That was pretty interesting.
I guess, its AR who are "meant to be" in the end!
Keep writing. and update soon. :)

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectsmile

Wow, the plot is intriguing.
It was beautifully written. You should seriously start writing more often. You are good at it.
Now coming to the part, I somehow expected it to be Armaan. but he turned out to be Sid. That was pretty interesting.
I guess, its AR who are "meant to be" in the end!
Keep writing. and update soon. :)

Thanks Sushmita<33 Feels Great To Have Seen Such a Wonderful Writer comment hereEmbarrassed I can't describe how happy I am. Thanks a LOT!! Yeah,I know a LOT of people thought it to be Armaan!!! But,Yes...AR is Meant to Be.As always! I'll update by tomorrow or day after,maybe...Keep reading!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsmile

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Okay Guys! I've decided something..I will give a Preview before each part,so that atleast you all get a hint of whats gonna happen.So here goes for the 2nd part,Do leave your comments/Like! And Yes..Part will be up soon! Tomorrow or Day-after ! Its my holiday..So,you guys are pretty Lucky!LOL Read On!!

:: PREVIEW ::

She felt alone,all of a sudden. All of which she had forced herself to forget,came gushing down,and she looked into the glass window of the ICU again.He lay there,motionless. The feeling of pain returned as she whispered,all to herself,wishing he could hear her,"Please..Armaan,Please.."

She knew,she knew she would see him.She wanted to see him.She tried to move on,and no matter how much people thought she did,her heart knew she hadn't. Her Life still lay in him,and it still felt heartbreaking to see him like that. What do you feel,when you see your life suffering?

It hadn't been easy.7 years..It wasn't a joke.It never was,and never would be.She yearned for him,she yearned to gaze into his eyes,she felt everything she wasn't supposed to feel. No other thought came into her mind,except that she wanted to cry. She needed someone,maybe him..Only him.To hold him and pour out her feelings,and he would comfort her,in his arms,ruffling her hair softly,telling her," I Love You Basket..."

"Riddhima..",he heard a voice and looked up,her reverie broken.
"Nikki..",she gasped and hugged her as she sat down. Nikki hugged her back, whispering words she needed to hear.Only Nikki knew what she felt,what she needed at the moment. She had been the constant connection Riddhima had to Armaan...and though she couldn't see him,She knew he was okay.

"Shhhh Riddhima,Please..Ridzi you can't break down like this,You know Armaan.."
"Nikki..Armaan..Armaan..He,I-"
Nikki nodded,seeing her gulping down her words,"You told me you moved on,haven't you,Riddhima? Haven't you forgotten him?"
"Armaan? Nikki..How can I forget him?When he is there in my every heartbeat,my every breath,my every thought...in my heart..How can I tear away the sole reason of my being from my life..When my life is because of it?"

OKAYYYY!! So there goes!! Tell me what you think!
Love,
Maitree

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1swarobi1sisgeoGloriosaaStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..sweety7395-nikki-shaaz_91araja1234perfectsmilejannat4everksg_ritikaarmaania13shonadesireJenniferfanammy_ka_ashuMunchkin.Mojo.AMMY12shonagudia-RabiaKSGKaJen-anjie22Sanju_.VanishingDreamanumeha_rajatcant.be.assed.-Euphoria-Medha.-Araina--Anku-blessing-beauty

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
OMG awesome promo!
i love it! o riddhima hasnt movd on.. i cant wait to see wot happns wen armaan wakes up
plzzz help armaan i dont like seein him like this :(
update very very soon x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top