Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

| Meant To Be #1|AR|Parts 1-8| (Page 5)

angelic_ridzy Groupbie
angelic_ridzy
angelic_ridzy

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
This was just awesome....how i loved it!!!
I can see that riddhima doesnt love nor like sid at all....she was quite irritated by him and his nonsensical talks....
Armaan is a bit of a mystery...i am quite intrigued to know what happens next....
swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_Ank_ IF-Rockerz
_Ank_
_Ank_

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
its really awesome...................eager 2 knw wht will happen 2 in next part............
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

LOL There Are SOOO Many Comments! I Am Overwhelmed at the Response! Seriously 5 pages of comments?Thats Like WOW. Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO Much Guys<33 Love You All SO Much!

@Preeti : LOL I know You can't tolerate Sid,I can't too..But in this Story,You'll see what a nice boy he is,Just Keep Reading Big smile Thanks !!<3 I hope you like my other parts as well!

@Ishrobaby : Follower Numero Uno? Ahem..If that was the case,why didn't I get the comment of yours in my last part of my Mini FF? LOL Anyways,Thank Youuuuu<3 LOL Ish,Nobody likes the Sid angle,Not even me..But kya kare...Its just for AR,or rather Riddhima,to fall in Love Again ! Raaz ahista Ahista pata chal jayega...Keep reading!Thanku!<3 LOVEEE YOOOUUUUUU

@krazzy4armaan : Thank You! Yes I'll cont soon...Please Keep reading!

@shilp : Thanks a TON dearie<33 I am really glad that you've Liked this SO much..Yes,Armaan has suffered,But Riddhima has too! You'll come to know how! Keep reading!

@Medzi : Thanks MMR! I am SOOO happy too,that finally I started a FF<3 LOL I know! But dun worry..This shock was minor,there'll be BIGGER and MORE shocking Shocks coming on the way!! Read on! Ofcourse yaar Riddhima will remember him..After Loving someone so much,you can't forget the person,na?Its said-'Absence makes the heart go fonder'..You'll know when the story proceedes,how much this is TRUE!

@Ashu : OMMMGGGG Loved your LARGE comment !! Heehhee LOLZ YES! A huge YES...Riddhima is a Pshyco..But she'll be cured soon,don't worry,since she's met Armaan! Ashu,I WON'T GIVE YOU ARMAAN!!! Either he's mine,Or Riddhima's. Yeh Mera FF hai. You didn't give me KSG! Badla...*evil laugh* Ok LOL kidding.Yaar A is made for R only. Keep reading! LOVE YOOOUUU My Baby<33

@Zarqaa : Thank You! Dun worry,you'll come to know soon,why AR separated.Keep Reading<33 I will update ASAP.

@Rabia : Yes! I finally Started my Own FF!<3 Thank YOOOUUU So Much!! Your big question shall be answered as the story progresses! So Please Keep reading<3

@araja1234 : Thanks!<3 No,There'll be No SR here.Its an AR FF,after all...And I LOVE AR! Smile

@Naaz : Thanks! I'm glad you've liked it..Please keep reading<3

@Tashu : Okay,LOL I just felt so..But if its not crap,I'm HAPPPYYYY<3 Thank You! Well,What happened with AR will be revealed as the story progresses! No,That won't happen..Armaan won't lose his memory!Thats for sure!

@Ritu : I'm sorry,But the first few parts will be depressing! But AR will be together,thats my Promise! Yes,NO ONE can match Armu,You'll see soon why SR has happened! Thank YOU SOOO Much for commenting<3

@Sakshi : Thanks! LOL Sid will go soon...Keep reading!

@bsk1 : Thanks!! Ya sure Will Add You!

@Trish : YOU ARE SO SO SO AWESOME Trish Baby<33 Muah I Love You For every word you wrote,even that 'YOU SUCK' thing. LOL I deserved that!Baby Yes! Exactly...Maybe Ridz is forcing herself?Anywayz,Thank YOUU<3 Yes LOL Ridz saved Armaan! This time she'll not break her heart..And I won't give u a Chance to Break me..Heehheee LOVE YOU TOOO!

@Stupidcupid1234 : Thank You soo much!

@Ridss : Thanks! Yes I'll cont soon!

@Shaaz : Thanks! I'll cont soon!

@Ankita : Yeah,I know everyone's a litle taken aback with the Sid thing,but dun worry..There's a LOT of AR coming up!Yes,You will come to know about AR's separation's reason soon! Thank You SOOO Much<3 I am soo happy that you've commented and have so much trust in me Muah Love You<33

@Arooshee : Thank You..Dun worry your questions will be answered soon! Keep reading!

@hotKaJen : Thanks!! Well,what if she hasn't actually fell for Sid? I am glad you've liked this! Please keep reading<33

@gupta.aditi : Thanks! Please send me a Buddy request!

@jiyaa : Thank YOU<3

@Priyanka : Heehhee LOL Thanks a LOT!Yeah,LOL can you even believe thats exactly what I was thinking when I wrote this?That you'll practically kill me? Heehheee!! Okay,Thank YOOOUUU<3 You found the phone talk to be cute?Thats nice..HHehhee YES! Mystery! This FF is a FULL Shock Full FF! This shock was a minor one..There are more LOADS to come! Wait,Wait..Before you kill me..Let me Correct you,Riddhima has NOT moved on.Moving on doesn't mean getting engaged,You'll see what happens when Armaan comes to know abt her fiance..That'll come soon!LOVE YOU PRII,and No,Armaan is SO NOT GOING TO DIE.

@Cutipie_KSG : Thank You..Please Send me a Buddy Request!

@Live.Laugh.Love : Thanks a LOT! The mystery reveals soon! So,Keep Reading!

@Ammy12 : Thanks!Glad you've liked it..Please Keep reading!

@Shona : Thanks A TON!<3 Yes,I know..a Lot of questions unanswered,but they'll be answered soon! I'll update soon!<3

@Mehak : Thanks a LOT Yaar! I'm so happy you've liked it so much..Yes I'll PM u 4 sure!

@angelic_ridzy : Thanks a LOT! Well,Riddhima doesn't hate Sid,For sure..She was irritated 'coz he broke her sleep! LOL Yes Armaan is a mystery! Keep reading<3

@Aditi : Thanks ya Adu<33 Love you so much...Ya will cont soon!

@funnyanki : Thanks!! I'm glad you've liked it..Keep reading!!

Guys,Whoever wants a PM,Please add me as a Buddy! And Thank You ALL Once Again! LOVE YOU All<3 I'm So Overwhelmed..You all are So Nice! <33 Keep reading and waiting..
THERE ARE MORE LARGER SHOCKS COMING ON !! So keep a watch!

Love,
Maitree

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..Aanya.caprigurlcant.be.assed.-Anku-

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hey...wowww the concept is really interesting...:)
loved it...<3 but shocked to know Ridz is engaged to Sid...uughhh ewwww...
bu plzzzzz dont let them get married but awwwww Armaan got into an accident...:( hope to see  him get better really soon...:)
cont soon n add me to ur PM list plzz....:)
tc n cont soonnn....:)
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Edited on page 1 for you bacchiiiiiiiii
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hey!!

I just came across this! Yay! You finally started your own FF! I love the first part :) The way you portrayed Armaan's emotions was so beautiful! I'm extremely curious to know what happens next and what happened in the past :) I liked Sid, he was cute! Hell I've always liked him even in DMG... I just don't like SidMa :P But, since this is an AR fic, I'll obviously read it ;)

Continue soon and add me to your PM list if you have one!

xoxo
Aanya

kajen.jpg (424528)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver4life

OK BACHI..I am here with a LAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA comment..
FIRST AND FOREMOST..I am warning you IF AR DOESNT GET back together..I will NEVER talk to you again..LOL..
And vaise..WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy does she have to get engaged to SID of all people...I get pissed when I read ridhimas name with anyone..
But overall its written perfectly well..It looks like a story that will go a long way..And I am sure my bacchi can take it to even greater heights..
Its definitely an FF for shocks..But shocks ke bina kya maza..LOL..So be it..
But dont you dare keep my BP high..You have no clue how I dint sleep when there was a twist in TWOS...I couldnt sleep till she updated next..I am a very impatient soul when AR is concerned..
So keep my warning in head..and continue bachi..ALL THE BEST for this FF..may it complete 10000000000000000 threads...
<3
Amal

Amal BACHI,

I Promise You,That this FF will bring AR together. FOR SURE. This is an AR FF! Come on now! LOLZZZ I can't bear Riddhima with anyone else too! Dun worry..Armaan will be back with her Soon! Yes,I want this story to go a Long Way,The best I can Do....Greater Heights?Ahem...Have to Think Abt that ! Exactly,Shocks ke bina kya maza! So get ready for a Shock-full Ride on this FF....I mean,REALLY? You didn't Sleep? OMG that is SHOCKING. Dun worry,tera BP jyaada high nahi karungi...Lekin Karungi Jaroor! Thats the way I am! Heehee...Ji,Professional Ji,I will keep your warning in mind And Cont. Thanks For the LAMBAA comment<33

Go to top