Sensational South

Nenu Naa Rakshasi Trailers NEW UPDATED !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Heeelloooo sooo i have this new movie's two trailers.. first is a still second is like real trailer and its interetsingg.. the movie has Rana and Ileana in it.. Music launch is tomm.. so i will post pics too.. and i would request everyone that if u wanna post anything about the movie please do so in this thread and i will keep updating it for u..that way everything stays together at one place..the BG score is sooo good.. sounds like hey shona from Ta ra rum pum...Rana looks sooo gooodddd Embarrassed and Ileana always looks pretty.. Okkaaayyy so enjoy the trailers !!

Edited by Pulwasha - 11 April 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_sKavya.....LionHeart.isomers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nenu Naa Rakshasi Trailers NEW UPDATED !!" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Reserved !!

.LionHeart.

IF-Rockerz

.LionHeart.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
oh thanks for sharin ......seems interesting from what i saw lol

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
what a title! LOL
I like the second trailer, the first one doesn't even give a story.
I like the actor..he was really good in leader, hopefully he's good in this movie too.

oh, is this supposed to be a serious movie or a light-hearted one? I can't tell..the music in the second trailer sounds morose but his dialogues are funny.

btw..is it me or does the music in the first trailer sound similar to the song from Tara Rum Pum? Hey shona, that's the name of the song.
edit: WOW, you already mentioned it above the video. haha, boy do I feel stupid.LOL I should really read everything next time! :D

Edited by -Nitya- - 11 April 2011 at 11:25am

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hey gr8 title it is... really these days innovative titles are coming up..eega, lavangam.. LOL anyways loved Rana as leader... not understanding if its a serious film or comedy.. will wait n watch

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
enti aaa trailers .....oka mukka ardham avadam ledu movie gurinchi ....... a songs enti ..aa suicide enti .... professional killer ki rakshashi ki love enti ...

babu rana , leader tho neeku vachina manchi perunu paadu chesukoka pote chalu

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

enti aaa trailers .....oka mukka ardham avadam ledu movie gurinchi ....... a songs enti ..aa suicide enti .... professional killer ki rakshashi ki love enti ...

babu rana , leader tho neeku vachina manchi perunu paadu chesukoka pote chalu

thats sumthing i like.. it doesnt give u the idea of wat the movie is about..

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I meant I didnt get the theme, I didnt feel the curiosity of "oh wad is going to happen "......or like " the theme looks interesting and I want to find out by watching the movie" ..... it is in fact  confusing the audience and the theme looks vague......

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.